6 Inch Titaniums. Who do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Laser_Optimus, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ultra lynx

ultra lynx Active Member

I myself would like to see g1 metroplex g1 omega supreme and energon omega supreme maybe six shot to

2. Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg Autobot Brewmeister

I like what they did with G1 Scourge and G1 Rodimus Prime, and G1 Ultra Magnus looks very promising. I am now starting to think of Titaniums as a chance to remake the toys for characters who played important roles in the 1986 movie.

That said, I would like to see the following...

Decepticons
    -G1 Galvatron
    -G1 Cyclonus

Autobots
    -G1 Kup
    -G1 Blurr
    -G1 Springer
    -G1 Arcee

3. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime!

Ebay:
    Probably already mentioned, but a Heart's of Steel Prime and a H.I.S.S. tank Prime would be pretty awsome.

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well, for the Insecticons they could probably sell them separately, as each one does have it's own individual train mode I believe... like rail cars or something. But if they did them seperately and added the feature of them combining into one train that would be sweet. So, you wouldn't have an issue with a 6" train with three 2" robots.

Starscream would be a very difficult one, but if they used the amount of diecast that they used in RID Prime... say 20% and only in the body. It could work I think as long as they don't try to overload him with diecast.

And, as for Prime, I'm pretty sure they could pull him off considering what they've done with Rodimus, RID Prime and Ultra Magnus. Just incorporate the whole thing together. It'd work and it'd probably get the same *or at least similar* Transformation scheme even if it's slightly altered. At least we'd get a version of him that way as I seriously doubt Hasbro will ever give us a leader class Prime that transforms into a locomotive *or even a bullet train* in any future mainline.

5. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    As 6" titaniums? And how exactly would you expect to transform these things at that size?

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Somebody had mentioned doing Fortress Maximus earlier in the thread and suggested that it be done similar to the Takara Jr. version. Seems plausible and I can see it working with Metroplex and E. Omega Supreme. G1 Omega... he'd split into to many pieces to make a 6" Titanium version with die cast stable. Heck... the original didn't have any die cast in it if I remember...

But, yeah, if they did something like Takara's Jr TF mini-line that they did for G1, but with improved articulation... I don't see any reason that we couldn't get city 'bots. Of course, a lot of people would probably complain about the size as I commented before when this was brought up. I've already seen some comment that they weren't happy with RID Prime's size nor are they going to like the size limit to Ultra Magnus either. To each their own I guess...

7. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I'm in the group that thinks (wishes) UM could have been an inch or two bigger. It's not that I don't like his size and I'm not complaining, I just wish he wasn't restricted to being the same height as Rodimus & Scourge is all. Hopefully one day they'll take the engineering idea of the titanium and make a larger plastic version out of it.

8. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    As long as the wings were plastic I dont see why Starscream wouldn't work. And as said, Prime could be done since we've seen other trailer-cab integrations. For the Insecticons, I was thinking closer to special size, like the bigger Star Wars Titaniums they used to do that were more expensive.

9. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I can see where you're coming from. He should be a bit bigger in height. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything like that... I was simply pointing out that if some people were unhappy about a minor height change *when compared to a citybot* that they would definently be upset with a huge scale difference like Fortress Maximus and the others would present.

10. betetta

betetta guitar face

at this point only G1 cyclonus, but some other war within characetrs would be nice.

11. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'd rather see season 1 and 2 characters in the Classics line ( if it gets extended ), and larger bots ( like Trypticon and Metroplex ) need not be scaled down. After seeing Scourge, Rodimus, and Ultra Magnus, I really think this line is the place for season 3 bots.

Autobots
    G1 Blurr
    G1 Arcee
    G1 Springer ( with all 3 modes )
    G1 Hot Rod
    G1 Wreck-Gar
    G1 Kup
    G1 Sandstorm

Decepticons
    G1 Galvatron
    G1 Cyclonus
    G1 Octane ( I'd actually rather to see this in classics )

Other
    Quintesson ( five faces )
    Quintesson ( scientist one )
    Gnaw Sharkticon
    Gatorcon

12. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

Bring on some Headmasters!!

Put me down for Arcee, Springer, Galvatron and the rest of the movie cast as well...Hopefully someone at Hasbro sees the demand for a G1 Arcee already.