6 inch Titanium wish list

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Ok, what characters do you wish would get a Titanium figure (I just got Rodimus Prime and Soundwave and I like them, though they are a little small)
    Autobots:
    BM Optimus Primal
    BM Nightscream (make him at a smaller size, I always thought he was undeserving for an ultra)
    G1 Blaster
    Kup
    Ironhide/ Ratchet (G1 Cartoon Look)

Decepticons
    G1 Galvatron
    Shockwave
    Lord Straxus
    Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Death's Head
    Bludgeon

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Personally I really hope they stay away from beast designs. I just don't think die-cast lends itself well to animal forms...

3. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

I wonder if someone can ask Hasbro if they can do this, since they've got the Marvel license (and if they do, I guess they'll probably release it with Marvel Titaniums rather than TFs)

4. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Rhinox
    G1 Cyclonus
    G1 Galvatron
    G1 Whirl
    G1 Arcee
    G1 Springer
    G1 Kup
    WWI Jazz
    WWI Ironhide
    WWI Prowl
    WWI Bumblebee

5. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like that they've been doing characters and designs from comics and sources not likely to be used in a mainline, such as the Fallen and War Within designs. I'd like to see more of that kinda stuff, such as:

Alpha Trion
    G2 comic Jhiaxus
    Elita One
    More War Within original molds

EDIT: Add a new BW Season-one Blackarachnia to my list. :) 

6. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    Shockwave

7. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Alpha Trion
    Xaaron
    Straxus
    Jhiaxus

Unlikely any of those will ever appear in the mainline, and if they did it'd be more homage than comic accurate. The prevalence of War Within designs in the line already gives me hope that they'll keep doing comic stuff that they wouldn't elsewhere.

And Im totally behind the Death's Head idea.

8. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    My wants... wow, this could get long...

Titaniums is a great place to give us the things we can't normally have in the toy lines. We're getting G1 characters (Scourge, Rodimus Prime), japanese characters (Soundblaster), comic book characters (War Within), obscure characters (Primal Prime), and a few originals. (Sunstorm) With that being said...

Star Convoy and Super Megatron - Top of my list. Star Convoy has a simple transformation that would lend itself to diecast and has great potential for improved articulation. And Super Megs, he never got a toy and there's enough images from the manga to create one.

Star Saber and Victory Leo - Titanium combiners, this just seems like an idea that could work if they would try it. Plus I'd love to have an easy way to get the characters. (Not the RobotMasters, I mean ones with actual articulation.)

Hearts of Steel Bumblebee - I'm a sucker for a locomotive Transformer and Bumblebee's is really nice, I'd love to have it in toy form.

Jhiaxus and Last Autobot - Two comic-only characters that never saw the toy shelves. Last Autobot might be a stretch, but Jhiaxus has definate potential as his own figure, even his vehicle design lends itself to Titanium's space-age style.

Beast Wars Dinobot and Ravage - Maybe this is just me wanting a more show-accurate Dinobot, and a BW Ravage figure now that we dont have to call it "Tripredicus Agent". Probably label this as my most out there idea...

How about repaints?

Powered Convoy - We have Magnus, it would make for a nice Titanium Sentinel Maximus.

Botcon Defensor - We never got it, but we have a brand new mini RiD Prime this could be done with. Just needs a new head to complete the look and it beats the possibility of a yellow repaint...

The ones nobody would think of... strike my comment about my most out there idea, here it comes.

Transtech Optimus and Shockwave - ...why not? We're still waiting on a proper Shockwave since getting the name back and the design style fits the Titanium line. Both figures could be done in a simple way for the Titanium line. I'd say Megatron, but his design might be a little too hefty for Titanium and we have enough Titanium tanks. Starscream might be possible though.

9. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Agreed. Those are, however, the only other G1 characters I'm interested in beyond Scourge, Rodimus & Magnus.

Pretty much on par with what I'm hoping for.

Add to that, the remaining WW Dynobots after WW Grimlock is released, WW Shockwave, WW Soundwave, and as many of the 1984 / Season 1 Autobot characters as possible... if not *all* of them :) 

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    anime accurate ironhide.

a non transforming but articulated devastator.

an anime accurate omega supreme.

uh....i really want an ironhide :( 

11. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1 Cyclonus and Galvatron (Scourge is lonely)
    War Within Grimlock
    Shockwave
    War Within Skywarp
    War Within Soundwave

12. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Oooh..nice. Diaclone Powered Convoy/Magnus is a great idea. I'm on the fence about RiD Prime, but I'd totally buy the 'lost Botcon exclusive' Defensor. My lack of interest in BM Cheetor and wave 1 Megs' suckage out of the gate guarantees I won't be playing completist with this line. I'm passing on OpOp (which I own the original version of) in favor of Primal Prime (which I don't).

I'm also up for Blaster and a Twincast repaint. Blaster's tape needs to be Eject in honor of his breakout performance in IDW. :p 

13. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

Oh boy where to begin.

Autobots:

Devcon
    Impactor
    Flame (oh hell yeahs)
    Emirate Xaaron
    Hound in his earth mode
    WW Wheeljack
    Pianobot
    T3H Brawn (dummy yoo)

Decepticons

Lord Straxus
    Fang
    G1 Galvatron (in his Comic colours, grey ftw)
    Cyclonus
    Shockwave
    Insecticons

As for Deaths Head, maybe a 6inch Marvel Legend would go down well? :D 

14. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Galvatron,
    Cyclonus. One that is a little bigger than Galvatron and Scourge.

IIRC, Shockwave is mentioned in Ti Prowl's bio... so you may get your wish.

15. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

non-transforming? scratch that!

6 transforming constructicons, each 6 inches tall that combine and form devastator!

then make him a rival, like raiden...

16. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My hit list has mostly been covered, so I'll just say that I'd like to see more characters that, in this order:

1) Never had toys (WWi, show or comic-only, etc.).

2) Had toys that weren't fiction accurate.

3) Benefit from the increased articulation available today, but aren't likely to receive mainline homages.

17. Dolza_Khyron

so isn't that what the line is doing anyways?

18. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'

Mostly, yeah. I think they kinda drifted from what I personally would like w/ RID Prime (didn't need a new toy, first one kicked all sorts of ass), Optimus Optimal (same reasons), and while I haven't received my Cheetor yet, I'm not sure he's going to be a tremendous improvement over the original.

Plus, I should emphasize that I'd like to see my first point more than the others. So the the G1 updates (Rodimus, Soundwave, UM, Scourge) are less exciting to me than more WWi designs, or even better, a HoS or WWII design.

Soundwave in particular was a waste of a slot to me. Yeah, we got improved articulation, but at the expense of a very weak mold. What is up with that crotch? I'm amazed Tit Starscream has been able to resist tearing him apart, what with his fetish for 'pelvic gimbals.'

19. Dolza_Khyron

i just thought that titanium, like the smaller lines, and like the star wars verison, was supposed to cover all generations, not just generation 1.

these are not ment to be complexed molds, they're basically transformable possible statues.

i think for the most part, soundwave is a very nice mold, myself. crotch or not, that seems to be the only complaint any one ever has. and it's getting kind'a old.

20. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well, that's why it's my wish list! :)