6 Extra Score Peices from ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamownz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    While skimming through Youtube I stumbled upon these. Clearly I can see that we're missing so much on the ROTF score because a good portion of it was produced by Lone Balfe and could not be released on the same CD as Steve's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That's pretty cool music there, actually. Can't remember them in the film either :/

3. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    All of these are in the movie and some are on the ROTF score just these you have (some) were composed a bit differently.

4. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    The first one for example is the one that is playing in the movie when Same is telling Bee that Optimus's death is his fault and then Sam asks the Twins if they can read Cybertronian. The 4th one is almost exactly the same as the 4th one on Steve's track (the Shard)

5. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Uh no not really, Shadow lol Especially the last few like assist in visuals and Matrix

And to this gentlemen, The scores are in order.

1: When Sam and Mikaela are in that abandoned prison yard with bee and they're being sad and emotional.

2: The score that plays when Leo, Mikaela and Sam are in Simmons's freezer cellar and wheelie shows them the locations of the seekers.

3: ONE MAN. ALONE. BETRAYED BY THE COUNTRY HE LOVES.

4: What seems to be a remix of The Shard for Reedman's scene

5: When Alice attacks the trio in the library ending when Mikaela kills her.

6: Starting with the Jordanian chopper crashing near Simmons and ending at when Megatron is shot at by tanks while chasing Sam and Mikaela when they arrive at the battle.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Ah, cool. I got it now :D 

Thanks!

7. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    Like I said... these are all in the movie. While the last two may be remixes of a few score songs, those songs they are remixed from are in the movie. I know some didnt hear many of these in the movie but they are there.

8. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    I didn't say they weren't in the movie man lol. I said they weren't in the ROTF score with Jablonskys music. Also I just realized 3:44 to 3:50 of Matrix was used in DOTM right at the end of the scene where Sam and Carly tell Lennox where they are and whats going on.

9. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    i still love the scorponok part in the score! they should have played it in DOTM since they played it in the first two.

10. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    yeah youre right bro. :thumbs2: 

11. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    So... Im sitting here doing my custom Arcee Sisters(will post pics whenever I finish them all) and Im listening to the ROTF score and Im sorry to all those that love the DOTM score (as I like it a lot myself) but the ROTF score is by far darker and way more intense than the DOTM score. The DOTM movie may have been an overall better movie but the ROTF score was better (in my opinion)

12. LISpictures

LISpictures Well-Known Member

I think they did, the part were their flying through the city in their wing suits.

13. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Well its more of a remix. Combining elements of Arrival to earth and Scorpinok. I really wish they had used No sacrifice no victory as much as they did in ROTF. I love that score and was irritated for it to only be briefly in the end of Our Last Hope.

Also how the ending fit perfectly for it but instead they broke their own tradition and made a new score for it.

14. LISpictures

Exactly i was so pissed when they didn't play the "No sacrifice no victory" theme
    When i think of transformers that's the theme i always think of. Its what made the forest battle scene in ROTF so epic.

15. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    It is the unofficial theme of these movies and it got shafted :( . Oh well theres always this video.

[​IMG]

16. LISpictures

Man that was perfect. It makes the film feel more like a TF film.
    I hope when they make the fourth film they keep Jablonsky.

Oh and by the way if you play the 'I'll take you all on" part of the forest battle track with the scene in DOTM where Optimus attacks the Driller, the beats match the sounds of the bullets hitting the driller. I wished they just sorta remixed that track a bit for that scene.

17. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Hoh shit dude. your right. Thanks :D 

18. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Cool.

19. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Is there anywhere we can get mp3s of these tracks? Or does anyone know where the hell these came from or if there are any more floating around? I would love to be able to complete my score for RotF (and DotM for that matter!) like I did for the first movie.

20. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    They came from Lorne Balf's "fan site" or something.... I feel bad that I've had these for a month or so and forgot to share!!! Normally I don't think of my TF nerd brethern as aslo being my film score nerd brethern! I'll have time tomorrow evening to upload mp3 versions for those interested :)