6/19/06 Transformers Fan Event Update

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Junior, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    6/19/06 Transformers Fan Event Update

- New Sponsor: Buddy’s Home Furnishings
    - Fun Publications Giveaway Update
    - Collections Displays

New Sponsor: Buddy’s Home Furnishings

Buddy’s Home Furnishings joins as an official sponsor of the 2006 Transformers Fan Event by providing the big screen TV and curio display cabinets that will be used during this year’s event. You can visit them at http://www.buddyrents.com for all your furniture needs.

Fun Publications Giveaway Update

Thanks to the fine folks at Fun Publications, home of Botcon and the Transformers Collector’s Club, we will be giving away TWO full memberships for the fan club. Each winner will receive a 2006 club membership voucher plus a Land quake figure!

Collection Displays

For the first time ever, three collectors will feature parts of their collections at the 2006 Transformers Fan Event. Key Collectibles will be featuring his Optimus Prime and Megaton collection and AMS of the 2005 boards will be featuring his BW II & BWN collection to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Beast Wars. As for the third collector and his display, that will remain a mystery that you can only solve by attending this year’s festivities.

If you like TF events and you are looking for something fun to do on July 1st, then click the link below.

Thanks,
    Junior

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Theres a guy on Tfans planning a meet I believe there with board members. He goes by the name speedcake.

3. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks, TOM. Speedcake has e-mailed me about the meet-up and I finally just got around to signing up for Tfans so I can post the updates there.