539 MP Theatre

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Agent 539, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    :lol  Always with the groaners, eh Bluestreak?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agent 539

Agent 539 Blackrock Gas Attendant TFW2005 Supporter

He treats it like a full time job.

3. Agent 539

4. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    :popcorn  Cool. The silence adds some heaviness to it.

5. Agent 539

Thanks. I thought about making it a mini comic but I realized I haven't done a raw action scene in some time.

6. Agent 539

29 MP Stage Hands

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Spike: Grapple. Grapple, are you in here?

[​IMG]Grapple: Yes Spike, did you need something?
    Wheeljack: I can’t believe he’s about to ask you this.
    Spike: C’mon Wheeljack. What are you building outside the Ark Grapple?

[​IMG]Grapple: I’m building a facade to hide Autobot assets from the Decepticons. Just like Hound’s holographic rocket base but this one will be permanent.

[​IMG]Spike: Can you show me how you put it all together?
    Wheeljack: Probably with the help of the Constructicons.
    Grapple: At least my solar power tower was built Wheeljack. Maybe they can help make one of your inventions work.
    Wheeljack: I have other things to do. Spike, if you want to go with the master builder, be my guest.
    Road Rage: There you are you crackpot! I told you Buster that nobody calls me a broad! My crankcase is beyond heated!

[​IMG]Wheeljack: On second thought, let’s go. Grapple’s construction site will be safer than staying in here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Spike: What’s that weird looking clear stuff?

[​IMG]Grapple: That’s the waterfall Spike. Inferno’s pouring the last of it now.
    Spike: Yeah, but how is he doing it?

[​IMG]Inferno: It’s simple Spike. I’m using a crystal clear caulk laid out on wax paper. Once Grapple measured the length needed for the waterfall, I poured a few inches/cm more than I need and will cut as needed to connect the upper level of water to the lower. Then I'll feather it out in one direction using a toothpick or a plastic fork to have the waterfall flow in one direction. I’ll give it a little time to set but you’d want to remove it from the wax paper will it’s still tacky.
    Red Alert: Once it fully cures, it’ll be next to impossible to remove it from the wax paper so timing is everything.

[​IMG]Spike: Why do you have those rocks Beachcomber?
    Beachcomber: Strictly decoration Spike. I can use rocks or basically anything for added detail or to cover up any blemishes.
    Spike: Like those holes in the background?
    Grapple: Exactly. Landscaping details can cover any defects and using a clear Elmer’s glue can help them stick to display.

[​IMG]Spike: So the glue can keep things like fake turf and rocks down? What about trees and cacti?

[​IMG]Grapple: Pretty much anything Spike. It really depends on what you want your display to look like.

[​IMG]Wheeljack: This ground looks interesting master builder. Looks like you used a based paint and then dry brushed the ground to add secondary colors. You must have dabbed off a lot of paint off your brush before you dry brushed the ground.

[​IMG]Grapple: Come across the river Spike. I want to show you something.
    Spike: You sure I won’t get wet?
    Grapple: Nonsense Spike, there’s no water in it at the moment.

[​IMG]Spike: I can see you did the same thing for this mountain side as you did for the ground.
    Grapple: And if I want to decorate the river bed with vines or something, I colored the banks first to provide a background for that.
    Spike: So I assume that you cut the path of the river to suit your needs?
    Grapple: Yes, what’s underneath us if insulation foam. It’s the cheapest material and comes in large quantities. I used a foam cutting knife to cut the foam to the shapes I needed and carve the river and lake.

[​IMG]Inferno: Looks like we’re all done here guys. Just be sure to remove the waterfall before it totally cures.
    Wheeljack: Hopefully you won’t come back to find Grapple stuck in his own creation.
    Red Alert: Maybe you should get out more. You’d be less cranky.
    Wheeljack: Vector Sigma! Everybody’s a critic!

[​IMG]Grapple: Speaking of waterfalls, did you want to see where I’m going to attach it?
    Spike: Oh boy, really? Where is it going to go?

[​IMG]
    Grapple: Hop in. Bumblebee will show you more up top.

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee: Come on up Spike. I’m almost done with my final calculations for the placement of the waterfall.

[​IMG]
    Bumblebee: You see here at the edge, I’m going to connect the waterfall by using caulk as a gluing agent. Then once we cut to the proper length, we’ll use caulk to stick it to the base of the river. Afterwards, we’ll dry brush certain parts of the waterfall with white to simulate a down flowing motion.
    Spike: Is this the water that Grapple was talking about?
    Bumblebee: Sure is. Want to step on it?
    Spike: You’re being serious? I’m going to get wet.
    Bumblebee: Not with this stuff. Go on, try it.
    Spike: It’s looks like water but it’s hard. What is this stuff?

[​IMG]
    Grapple: The stuff is called Realistic Water. A compound that needs to be poured a 1/8in/.3175cm at a time to cure. Then apply multiple layers of the same depth until the desired level of river or lake is achieved.
    Wheeljack: Doesn’t seem like much comes in that bottle.
    Grapple: There are other compounds out there besides this one. For the lower river and lake bed, I plan to use a compound called Enviro-Tex Lite. It’s a two-part solution that needs to poured in equal parts into a cheap container, from the Dollar Store or akin to it, and mixed for about seven minutes before being poured into the actual river or lake. Then the process is repeated until the desired level is reached.
    Wheeljack: What if you have a river that reaches from one side of the display to the other?
    Grapple: I’m glad you asked. In the case of a free-flowing river, caulk would be applied around the edges of the display and then painters tape put on to block the flow of the water compound. Then about 8 hours later, it should be solid enough to remove the tape. Of course, it also helps to paint the area where the water is going a color that resembles the water around one’s local. Normally, a greenish-brown covers it. You can also add water effects by dabbing a little crystal clear caulk on the surface of the water to simulate a ripple effect. The actual Water Effect compound also works but has a longer drying time.

[​IMG]
    Grapple: Once you’re done up there, why don’t you meet me on the backside so I can show you how I put it together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spike: Hey Ironhide, what are you doing back here?
    Ironhide: Hello Spike, here for the ten cent tour?
    Spike: What are you looking for?
    Ironhide: I’m making final inspections on the support material for this display.

[​IMG]
    Grapple: You see that the foam has been cut into various beams of support. Ironhide here has been in charge of making it all stick together.
    Ironhide: By using craft glue, duct tape and 1 1/4in/3.175cm nails to make sure the tape sticks to the foam board; a real solid foundation is created.

[​IMG]
    Spike: I see what you did here. You cut the foam piece to stick to the backside and the top of the board. Then by using glue and duct tape to secure it, you pushed nails in to lock the tape in place just in case it lifts up.

[​IMG]
    Ironhide: Exactly. It just depends on how high and how far you want your wall to extend out. Once the initial framework is created, a screen door metal mesh crumbled up will give the basic skeleton for your rocky cliff wall. Then to secure it in place, I drove nails in certain locations to keep the mesh in place.

[​IMG]
    Grapple: Using a half glue/half water mixture, you would dip the material Earthlings call toilet paper in the mixture and layer it over the mesh. A couple layers is suggested as the toilet paper will dry and harden. Another material you can use is Paper Mache but I’ve chosen toilet paper since the material is lightweight and cheap.

[​IMG]
    Wheeljack: Ingenious. You used 2inch/5.08cm thick insulation foam board 8ft x 4ft/2.43m x 1.21m and cut it up to create the type of display you wanted.

[​IMG]
    Wheeljack: I gotta hand it to you Grapple. You certainly know what you’re doing. You truly are a master builder.
    Grapple: Thank you Wheeljack. Most of this wouldn’t have been possible without your adhesive compound.
    Wheeljack: No wonder that stuff looked familiar.
    Spike: Thanks for the walkthrough Grapple. It sure was neat.
    Grapple: You’re welcome Spike. I’m always glad to show off my masterpieces.
    Ironhide: Now that you two have kissed and made up, how about you stop calling Road Rage a broad and maybe more of your inventions will be given a chance to work.
    Wheeljack: Vector Sigma!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    Fascinating. And cool. So it this going to be a new background piece for the comic?

• Like Like x 1
  8. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

Ah, the fruit of hours - possibly even days and weeks - of work put into creating the ultimate Autobot base-hiding landscape disguises so lifelike, you would swear even a Man in Black would need help with finding the Ark when it's all hidden under the picturesque guise of a prehistoric nature reserve. Perfect for throwing future Decepticon spooks conenosing in for our heroes' hideout off and sending them down the wrong road.

Just pray to Vector Sigma no Decepticreep "accidentally" rips through the scenery.

And yes, nothin' like a quick metal-mashing Instant Action duel between Prime and Megatron to get that ol' fuel pump up 'n runnin'. Now that is well-wasted quality time.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Agent 539

MP 30 Only the Worthy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  10. Agent 539

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. My intentions were to make the backgrounds to enhance the comics but I soon discovered that the Masterpiece scale demands a lot more room than I can provide at the moment.

Right now, they'll be more for one-offs and skits that are almost comic but not quite there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    Yeah, Masterpiece is huge. Hm, wonder what railroad scale would be close to them?

Still an awesome piece.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    well, as soon as a MP Astrotrain is released we'll know

• Like Like x 1
  13. UltimateOptimus

When Optimus Prime be the only one worthy enow to wield Mjolnir, Hammer of the Mighty Thor, verily thou knowest Megatron and the Decepticons do prevail not a ghost of a chance. And lo, Optimus Prime did say Megatron nay!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Agent 539

Thanks. I believe the carbots scale close to 1/35. Pretty much G Scale but H/HO/O works for things like bushes and roadside enhancements. I've used various accessories in H and O Scales.

I would love to do a diorama using Astrotrain. Since I have FT Omega Supreme coming to me soon, I could recreate the stomp in Season 2's intro. I'm also waiting on him so I can do my next comic.

Verily.

15. Agent 539

MP 31 No Head for Money Matters I

[​IMG]
    Exhaust (V.O.): Hi. Hallowe’en, the time of year where there are plenty of scares to go around. Especially when there’s not enough money to go around with those scares. The scares got to me so much because I haven’t had a client in weeks and the postman’s haunting me with bills. Listen Jack, when a trick or treater comes to your door with a treat of money, you better know there’s a trick behind it. I have a yarn for you that will make you lose your head because I almost lost mine.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: …with a hip, hip and clippaty clop, he’s out looking for a top to chop, so don’t stop to figure out a plan, you can’t reason with a headless man. Exhaust, good thing you can pretend to be an author because right now, you’re not much of a private eye.

[​IMG]
    Clampdown: Hi Exhaust.
    Exhaust: Hi Clampdown and Sgt. Wall, I mean Ironhide. To what do I owe the displeasure of you haunting my chamber door?
    Sgt. Ironhide: Have your laugh shamus because things are about to get horrifying around here.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: You’re right. It is horrifying when the punchline arrives ahead of the joke.
    Sgt. Ironhide: Keep making with the jokes shamus. I’m here on official business. I’m happy to inform you that our records show your detective’s license is up for renewal by the end of tomorrow and I’m in charge of collecting the fee. I also understand that you haven’t had a paying client for quite some time now. Where’s the dough shamus?

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Sorry Ironhide, my pockets are as empty as your head.

[​IMG]
    Clamdown: There’s no way you can raise any money to pay your fee?
    Exhaust: I’ve had more bills show up than clients recently. Seems like our world is becoming a better place to live in.

[​IMG]
    Sgt. Ironhide: Well your world is about to become a whole lot worse. I can put two and two together and it’s adding up to me stamping your license Exhaust for Hire is Expired.
    Exhaust: I’m surprised that someone would let you use a rubber stamper unsupervised.
    Sgt. Ironhide: At least you go down swinging shamus. I’ve been looking to stamp you out ever since you started this fly-by-night agency. With Hallowe’en around the corner, I’ll personally make sure your business doesn’t come back from the dead.
    Voice: Where in tarnation is he? Where’s Exhaust? I need him and pronto!

[​IMG]
    Brawn: Thank the Matrix you’re here. Name’s Brawn and I’ve got some serious trouble out at my spread.

[​IMG]
    Brawn: You gotta saddle up and help me out.
    Exhaust: Help you out with what old timer? So far, I’m just glad that I don’t have any candles burning or else they’d be out by now. What’s got you so spooked?
    Brawn: Ghosts!

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: You mean the spirits found in a bottle? Those devils can get anyone.
    Brawn: Do I look like I’ve taken to drink? I’m talking about spooks, ghouls, phantoms, Old Man Jack. He’s been haunting my ranch at the edge of town. I thought they were trying to buffalo me with that bunk until I saw him last week prowling about. When I went up to him, he took off his noggin and wanted mine!

[​IMG]
    Sgt. Ironhide: Hahahahahaha! This is rich. You come in here pitching a yarn about a dead guy with no head to a guy that’s about to have a dead business? Hallowe’en sure does bring out the weirdos.
    Brawn: It’s not a yarn tin horn! Old Man Jack has come back from the dead to run me off my property!

[​IMG]
    Sgt. Ironhide: With what you’ve got going on, you need a shrink instead of private detective so thanks for the laugh Brawn but all I want is the pleasure of running Exhaust out of town since his finances are as busted as this ghost rubbish.
    Exhaust: Sgt. Iron...

[​IMG]
    Brawn: I can settle that matter easily. The fee is $100 a day plus expenses right? Here’s $300 in folding money.
    Exhaust: Yes sir old timer but how did you know?
    Brawn: I’ve checked your rates. You’re the cheapest in town.
    Exhaust: Being effective is cost effective. Here Sgt. Wall, it’s my treat to be a great service to this city for another year and show you how a real detective works.
    Sgt. Ironhide: I swear you get out of more jams than robotically possible.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Primus provides.
    Sgt. Ironhide: I’ll get you one day shamus. Count on it.
    Exhaust: Right now, you just worry about counting that money. I’ll even show you, one…two…three. You may have a problem so I’m here if you need me. Byeeeee!
    Clampdown: Welcome back from the dead Exhaust.
    Sgt. Ironhide: Don’t encourage him.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Now, let us see if we can serve an eviction notice to this ghost of yours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Tell me more about this Old Man Jack business.
    Brawn: Old Man Jack was a prospector from the old days. Had a chest full of gold he mined on Cybertron. Claim jumpers were after him so as soon as his mine played out, he came to this planet and hid the gold somewhere around here. Nobody knows for sure how he lost his head, and when I bought my land, I found out about the loot and started digging around. That’s when Old Man Jack’s ghost started showing up.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Why are all these cans out here?
    Brawn: Those are cans I shoot at when I have downtime.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: What was that noise?
    Brawn: Sounds like more cans but I never shoot over there.
    Exhaust: Let’s go check it out.
    Brawn: Isn’t that what you’re not supposed to do?

[​IMG]
    Old Man Jack: Welcome gents.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Either I’m seeing things or getting a case of the heebie jeebies.

[​IMG]
    Old Man Jack: No need to go losing your heads gents…

[​IMG]
    Brawn: I-I-I-it’s Old Man Jack!
    Old Man Jack: ...because I’m looking for a block to chop! Hahahahahahaha!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. UltimateOptimus

The Headless Horsemech rides again this Halloween... and unless our Walking PSA of a Decepticon Detective scares up a win and fast, not even the snappy-dresser mannequin cutie behind Old Man Jack can save Exhaust from a one-way ticket to the junkyard.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    :popcorn  Love the Halloween special!

18. Agent 539

MP 31 No head for Money Matter II

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Old Man Jack: How about it Gents? I’m running a special on heads right now, two of your heads for one of mine. Hahahahahaha!

[​IMG]
    Brawn: Exhaust?
    Exhaust: If you still have your head, make it tell your feet don’t fail you now!

[​IMG]
    Old Man Jack: Two for one, hahahahahaha!

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Was that gag for real? That looked like a cheap date and a struggle.
    Brawn: Whew! I’ve been telling you the rumors were true. Every time I’ve tried to go to that part of my spread, Old Man Jack pops up trying to chop my block. Maybe that section’s an old burial ground.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: You don’t see this phantom at any other time except when you try to round that corner? Is that an oxymoron?
    Brawn: We got some spook trying to claim our heads and you’re worried about syntax?
    Exhaust: C’mon old timer, we’re going back. I think it’s time to ask Old Man Jack why he wants to haunt this joint instead of meeting Primus.
    Brawn: Whaaaaaaa?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Reflector: This costume gimmick was a great idea.
    Reflector: Did they buy it?
    Reflector: They ran so fast, they left their shadows. Especially when I told them I’d offer a two for one special on heads.
    Reflector: Great, we won’t be disturbed now. It was lucky for us that we heard the yokels spin this ghost and treasure yarn to the old coot in the bar next to our hideout. The map says this is the spot where the treasure is buried.
    Reflector: Let’s start digging so we can dig our fingers into the treasure.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: Reflector! So this is where they’ve been hiding at, waiting to scare the spark out of you if you got too close to this spot.

[​IMG]
    Brawn: You mean I’ve been bamboozled by a bunch of cheap hoods?
    Exhaust: Looks like your Class 5 Full-Roaming Vapor turned out to be a bad Scooby-Doo villain in a cheap costume.
    Brawn: So why did you have me drag along this proton pack?
    Exhaust: Cause I ain’t afraid of no ghost.

[​IMG]
    Lt. Prowl: So you celebrate your license renewal by trick or treating for ghosts?
    Exhaust: Lt. Prowl, what are you doing here?
    Lt. Prowl: When Ironhide got back to the station, he told me about you and Brawn holding a séance out here. I just had to see this happy haunt for myself.
    Exhaust: The only haunt that’s showed up so far is Sgt. Ironhide. You know how scary he is at night? I’m sure to have nightmares.
    Sgt. Ironhide: Listen shamus, I’ve taken just about enough from you tonight!
    Exhaust: Like my $200 credits? Haven’t you done enough?

[​IMG]
    Prowl: Knock it off you two! What’s the story here Exhaust?
    Exhaust: My crystal ball for this little séance materialized Reflector haunting this place with smoke and mirrors.
    Lt. Prowl: They’ve finally come out of hiding. We still owe him for trying to kidnap Prince Hot Rod. What’s that chest they seem to be going through?

[​IMG]
    Brawn: That’s the treasure that’s rumored to be buried on my land! Those dang burned sidewinders won’t get away with what’s mine! Let’s get them dry gulchers!

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: You heard Yosemite Sam Prowl. You game?
    Lt. Prowl: Everyone pick a target, we’re going in!

[​IMG]
    Reflector: Look at all of this loot. We’re rich.
    Reflector: Let’s blow. Exhaust and that old timer will be back soon.
    Reflector: Ditch the costume and tools. We can be clean off the planet before anyone gets wise to this scheme.

[​IMG]
    Lt. Prowl: You’ll be clean in jail because I want you to stay planet side for a while Reflector! We got you covered this time.
    Reflector: The jig is up! It’s the gendarmes!
    Sgt. Ironhide: You bad little boys just stay still or else there’ll be three more for boot hill.

[​IMG]
    Brawn: Thanks for finding the treasure for me so kindly step away from it or else you’ll get a taste of six gun justice.

[​IMG]
    Exhaust: There you go old timer, your ghost problems are solved. I’m going to have to remember this gag the next time Sgt. Ironhide asks for my license renewal.

[​IMG]
    Reflector: We should have punched your ticket when you were with the prince.
    Exhaust: Silly Reflector, you never had a ghost of a chance. Byeeee!

[​IMG]
    Exhaust (V.O.): And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you spend Hallowe’en with yours truly. A spook that came out for a swinging wake turned out to be a couple of bad apples that will wake up in jail tomorrow. Speaking of, if you go trick or treating this year, don’t lose your head over any bad apples. Happy Hallowe’en!

[​IMG]

19. UltimateOptimus

And there you have it, femmes and gentlemechs: thanks to everyone's favorite cygar-chompin', motor oil-drinkin' Decepticon Detective Exhaust, Reflector's Scooby Doo-style scare campaign is six feet under and are facing stasis jail for their trick, Brawn's gold mine is criminal- and spook-free and with the $100-a-day treat from the tuff 'n ruff Autobot Minibot rumbler 49er, Exhaust P.E. is back in business. Quite a lovely Halloween lunar cycle if I say so myself, amIright? The Final Score for Halloween 3017: Exhaust: 3, Reflector: 0.

Until next stellar cycle, for 539 Masterpiece Theater, this has been UltimateOptimus reporting to you live, wishes you femmes and gentlemechs a Happy Halloween and getting outta here before this haunted house collapses in upon itself! Thank you and good night!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Agent 539

MP 32 The Other Bros.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg