500 ft of custom RCA cables for sale. Really Cheap!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by theoutlawtorn10, Aug 19, 2010.

1. theoutlawtorn10

theoutlawtorn10 theoutlawtorn1080

News Credits:
    What I'm selling is a total of 500 feet of custom made RCA cables.

These cables were made by an electrician (and purchased by me) for an exhibition showing of a movie in a 1,100-person maximum capacity theater. They were used to connect a blu-ray player to a theater surround sound system 225 ft from the set and they worked perfectly. I no longer have use for these cables, however you might for your personal home theater system or next production, presentation, wedding etc. They are in perfect working condition (as they were only used once). I've researched prices for these cables and I've seen anywhere from 500 - 700 dollars (a 25ft of rca cable at walmart is an average of 40 bucks). Those prices sound about right, because I paid 500 bucks. Anyway I can't picture myself asking for anything above $400 for both 250 ft cables, so that's what I'll ask for. $400 for 500 ft of cable total.. it's a steal, any industry professional will tell you. Email me if you're interested! Have a wonderful day =)

Here is the link to the Craigslist site.
    (2) 250 FT. RCA CABLES FOR SALE