5 Servos of Doom "holo-heads" - who is this guy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by BB Shockwave, Mar 28, 2009.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I guess we'll have to wait for next week's officially aired episode for a clearer pic, but you can guess from this as well:

[​IMG]

The whole block-shaped head suggests a (G1) combiner limb for me, and I can't shake it that I know who he is, even with the Wyatt-chin applied... :) 

Hmm, maybe Groove? The helmet's style and the detailed chin (even the G1 toy had a pronounced chin) do bear similarities. Personality wise, I can totally see him being a ninja, he's a born loner and a bit of a pacifist like Prowl.

The other helmets we have seen (and I could make out) were from right to left:

Jazz
    Dai Atlas
    Yoketron (everyone thinks it's Bludgeon, but simply, Yoketron's helmet looks like Bludgeon's. And it's logical that the head of the "dojo" gets the main place in the memorial)
    Devcon
    Ultra Magnus
    Springer (?)

This guy on the right is also interesting -

[​IMG]

Almost reminds me of G1 Divebomb. At any rate, I bet his helmet/head is part of the vehicle's nose he transforms into. Well, again we'll have to wait for next week.

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I still say Bludgeon. It'd be silly to have an episode focused on martial arts and not include the Transformer that introduced the entire idea of Transformers martial arts in the first place.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Although that would make sense, the head doesn't put me in the mind of Bludgeon. I could go with the thought of Groove as it would add to the motorbike thing some TF:A ninjas have going on like Prowl and Oilslick (if Oilslick is still a ninja - I forget).

4. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Bludgeon in TFA (one of my all-time favourite Cons after Shockwave and Carnivac), but the helmets are too much alike... at least from what I can make out from that blurry pic.

[​IMG]

But then, maybe Yoketron got the helmet from Bludgeon, his old master and it was passed on to him... after all maybe Bludgeon was the one who invented Metallikato in the first place... His return, as a Decepticon, could be a great plot developement...

Oh man I wish Animated would go on for 10 more seasons so we could find out such things. :(  The Simpsons is at the 20th season now... Animated deserves at least half as much... :( 

5. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I totally agree that the head is G1 combinder-ish...possibly blades? I could see him as a sword master..just a thought.

6. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I doubt the head would be Bludgeon, seeing that's a Decepticon. If the war was already happening, I'd say as a Decepticon he'd be on the wrong side, and Yoketron would turn off the lights on his shrine out of shame as well..

Anyway, awesome finds!

7. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Him was my first idea too, with the 'blades' name kinda giving a swordsman vibe... but his head is a lot different, he doesn't have a 'middle crest' - See here!

I should know - Blades was my first real (non-micromaster) G1 toy back in 1990, I know him in and out... ;) 

I guess I misunderstood what Kickback meant, I thought he was referring to the helmet shown in the middle...

Bludgeon's head is much different though, it is rounded on the top, and he has a visor.

But I guess, since Wyatt LOVES Octopunch and wants to put him into the show, that we could see the "Terrible Trio" appearing... possibly. If there is ever any continuation.

(Btw, I have killer idea for Animated Octopunch. I'd love to draw it, but I'm afraid everyone who sees it would die... from laughter. :)  )

8. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh man, Might Gaine on the AllSpark totally figured it out - the guy on the far right, with the horns and the pointy head, is totally Star Upper.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    No that Dia Atlas.

10. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, the guy on the FAR right. The one that you can only half-see, here:

[​IMG]

11. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HOLY SHIT. IT IS. See, this is the point where we should all beg Mr. Wyatt for full body drawings of all these bots.

12. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

i agree, boxing ninja kangaroo sounds awesome, and some of the heads look really cool :) 

13. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Oh If I could just get some clearer pictures of these heads...I think Jazz, Yokitron and Dai Atlas are going on my sculpting list in this bust form

14. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, anyone who visits his blog/twitter/whatever that is, should ask for confirmation on who the "heads" are, I doubt they could be spoiler-ific.

Star Upper, maaan... :)  I loved that BW2 comic. Didn't know he had later appearances.

15. LadyHood

LadyHood Bounty Hunter

those busts have been buging me too..two easy to see is jazz and Yukitrom..but the others are a mistery hopfully we see who they are soon..the dang flash make made tem look blurr..i'm beting just to torture us :poke : one does look like springer though..

16. hschell0002

hschell0002 Active Member

News Credits:
    I doubt that one is Gandus though, And totally agree the Star Upper one
    So here's my list
    Springer, blank, Sky Garry, Devcon, Yoketron, Dai Atlas, Jazz, Heavy Load(?), Star Upper

17. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I think it is Groove, like you said, but...where is it amongst the wide shot of busts?

18. girafeswordsman

News Credits:
    I think there's like 5 more busts no one is talking about....

You an see them from a ceiling angle.

19. girafeswordsman

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Way on the right is Springer, and the second from the left is Groove I think.

EDIT: There' even more of these bad boys. All together there are 17 busts, counting Lockdown's.

20. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    we need more pics of these busts and all of them too.