5 RiD Predacons - TV Cast Figures Lot

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Alpha Omega Trion Supreme, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    More pics available at auction links.

5 RiD Predacons -Megatron, Sky-Byte, Slapper, Gas Skunk, Dark Scream

Up for auction is the complete RiD Predacon Cast of Transformer Figures from the Robots In Disguise TV show! These include Megatron, Sky-Byte, Dark Scream, Gas Skunk, and Slapper. Own the figures who have the trademark catch phrases of "Right laser!", "Center Laser!", "Left laser!", and the truly unforgettable "Tsunami Blaster!"

These were adult owned and cared for by me in a SMOKE FREE HOME! These figures include all of their accessories and also include Megatron's and Sky-Byte's tech spec, and all instructions except for Megatron's. They spent a rotation on my display shelf and then were retired to a box in a closet where they remained until now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    So why's Ebay removing your auctions?

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    It's there... he linked to the seller page..

4. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sorry about that mix-up guys. I didn't realize I had posted a seller's link, but it seems to be working even though I'm not signed into ebay at the moment.

If it's not showing up correctly for you, click on the "This user has items on ebay" button underneath my avatar. I have an excellent ebay feedback rating.