5 Fifth graders arrested for having sex in classroom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MegaPrime33, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Not much has changed since then, huh?

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i was awre of it at that time but not wanting it. Glad i waited till i was 18 yast year though. that's way too young (for the girls anyway)

3. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

News Credits:
    I kinda of agree...

But dreading when your kid asks about the birds and the bee's?

Hoping they find out these things from other kids?

Being ashamed, frightened, embarrased etc when your kid asks these things?

Thats a horrible way to deal with a childs natural curiosity, especially when they are turning to you for the facts of life.

I jsut don't get it, I can't percieve how this midset is thought to be ok.

If you act like this, you don't properly aid in equiping your kid with some decent info and tools to answer their questions then OF COURSE they are going to go elsewhere and chances are their elsewhere will be a completely inappropriate source (eg playground friends, the internet) that will provide skewed and potentially dangerous answers.

My parents (especially the mother) answered every birds and bees question as I asked. She basically figured 'If you're older enough to ask, you're older enough too know' and would tell me at an age appropriate level. There was never any shame or embarassment about it.

I don't understand why parents of children get ashamed or embarresed or upset when their kids want to learn something and turn to them for help.

Yes, maybe the kids will hear elsewhere something different. They will hear other sources and weird info in the schoolyeard. But a parent should at least be able to say they did their best answering their kids questions and giving their kids something to work with.

Honest, open and without shame. Whats wrong with that?

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    ...at least the girls were too young to get knocked up.

5. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

For reals, I dont plan on getting married anytime soon and I'm certainly not having any rugrats but I'm sure not going to remain celibate until then, although I respect people if thats there choice(no way in hell would I do it though).

6. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

My question is, what idiot drew the small straw that got stuck as the lookout?

Seriously though sexuality is all thru the news, I mean we can't go a day without hearing about Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, and there all portrayed in a glamorous manner, girls on tvs wear next to nothing, young girls think thats cool and thats how there suppose to act, much like lots of kids/teens on tv are dressed like gang bangers and thats the image thats portrayed as cool to kids, wear over sized clothing and "bling bling" and your cool. One of my co workers was 28 and she took her 10 year old daughter to some rap concert(not saying all rap is bad or anything) and her daughter was talking about how she hated cops(what'd they do, take away your ice cream). Of course my coworker Elisha, had 3 kids with 3 diffrent dads so that doesn't suprise me.

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Recently read a case study about a pregnant nine year old.

Certainly an exception to the rule, but damn.

8. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Actually it's not as big of a deal as you'd think. Since sexuality is only 1 part of the human condition. The whole "sex is a big deal" thing is *IMPO of course* is more brought on by people more then it being an actual requirement. It's all a matter of reshifting one's focus. And using that pent up "energy" in other way. My way is exercise :D 

9. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

My way is masturbation. And lots of it.

10. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

You always make me laugh. :lol 

11. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

My (older) kids have known about were babies come from since they were about 6, the same age I learned - of course I learned from farm animals, I used the cat having kittens as an example.

They were more embarrassed about me telling them than I was explaining it to them - actually, that's the way I was too though when it was explained to me just exactly what the bull was doing to the cow.

But as a result, I always used protection, up until I met my future wife, anyway, and always had a healthy attitude about sex, hopefully, my sons will do the same.

12. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

i caught this girl in my english class masturbating yesterday. we were in the library typing up are research papers and i looked over and she was rubbing herself in that special place with her free hand and seemed to be enjoyin it lol.

then she looked right at me and knew i noticied so she got up and walked over to the printer.

and then sat down again and she kept figity in her seat moving foward and back. best english class ever(btw she is fine)

13. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did you get her #?

14. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

if i wanted to i could i kno her pretty well . but it was kinda akward. i mean we Are friends but i dont have a cell s i cant very well just get numbers

15. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    My daughter is 10 years old and in the 4th grade. I thought I had a good 5-6 years before I had to worry about this stuff. This new story scares me :( .

16. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh dang...I really can't believe kids this young are actually doing it...I guess times have really changed or gotten worse...

17. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

my buddy had a bday party when we were 13 and his one friend started havin sex with this whore from our school. far as i can remember they were up on the balcony of the hotel room. it was a hotel party

18. JD

JD Well-Known Member

Fap fap fap! :lolol 

"This doesn't seem physically possible!"

19. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    lol she was was horny. Next time get pics.

20. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Or at least offer to help.