5 Day Sale! Ends Wednesday At Miidnight!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by My03Tundra, Aug 26, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I have a HUGE lot (to me) that I need to clear out and sell. I'm posting this listing here initially, so some members can get a chance at some of the "rare" items I have without the vultures on eBay artificially inflating prices.

Now, the unique thing with this listing is there are NO SET PRICES. Everything is negotiable, within reason. I have an idea of what items are worth. The rating system I use is my own subjective one, and is rated on how I see things. I'm a perfectionist, so unless it is EXACTLY like I bought it, then it isn't rated an "excellent." Here is a break down of my system.

EXCELLENT - Perfect specimen, unopened, MISB.
    VERY GOOD - Next to being perfect, but has been opened and displayed
    GOOD - Toy is still in perfect condition, but card/box has more then average shelf wear
    AVERAGE - Again, toy is still in great condition, but the card/blister/box has more then average shelf wear.
    POOR - Severe/heavy card wear, toy may have MINOR wear. Still in overall good condition.

Please note, that the system I use is my own subjective one. Some of the ratings may be better or worse then what I've described. If you want a photo for a particular item, please PM with the item and the associated box number to help me find it for you and quickly.

The box number simply refers to my own system as to wear I can locate that specific item.

As for payment, I only directly accept two forms. Cashier's check, and PayPal. If you have a savings or checking account, you can get a cashier's check from your bank. For PayPal, I prefer verified accounts (meaning funds are coming from a bank account, not a credit card) but will take payment from unverified account, once the funds clear and are secured in my account. I may accept money orders, but I will ONLY SHIP AFTER VERIFIED AND CASHED. If you use a fraudulent money order, you can count on not getting the items, and with me cooperating with local authorities. My payment options are so controlled due to a personal experience with fraud. Sorry.

I will ship with the buyer's courier of choice, but generally unless stated, I will ship with the USPS. Since I'm posting this here, I'm willing to ship as long as this sale is up to ANY country for appropriate shipping costs where a member may live. That is right, as long as you buy here, I'll ship anywhere. Once the items go up on eBay, shipping will be to the US and Canada ONLY.

[NOTE: All unsold items pending for now, sorry]

If you want to buy the whole lot (all FOUR boxes), please PM me with what you think is a fair price. Please note that for such an offer, shipping costs will be combined as much as possible for as fair of a rate as I can get.

2. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im interested in BW Tigerhawk, Optimal Optimus, and Tigatron. How much you looking for those 3?

3. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    How much do you want to offer? :) 

PM me with details, and your offer.

4. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, PMed you, the figs do have their boxes right?

5. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    All items have their original boxes, in the condition I've described.

6. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Please folks, buy my stuff.