$400 dollars for 25th ann Transformers Matrix DVD set??? wtf

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by predakingisking, Jul 29, 2009.

1. predakingisking

predakingisking New Member

I don't know what you guys think of this, but I'm sure most of you would agree with me that a someone trying to sell a Transformer DVD set on ebay for $400.oo is highway robbery or this guy is trying to be a wiseguy clown. They're taking advantage of the economic times, poor unsuspecting buyers and the fact they have a copy of the new "25th anniversary Transformers Matrix of Leadership complete series". Now I don't know when this is slated for official release but I'm sure it's soon if not already... I just can't find it at Wal-Mart yet. However, there are a couple sites I've found that are selling this for a reasonable $140. Now that compared to $400. If you want to get this for $140 then google the I wrote in quotation marks. As for me I'll wait until it is released at a near by store and get it for less. But if you guys wanna give this fool on ebay a hard time for ridiculously selling this item for $400 here's the link.
    TRANSFORMERS MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP - The Complete Series - eBay (item 350232078479 end time Aug-25-09 19:43:11 PDT)

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wrong forum.

And welcome :) 

3. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

If you're waiting for it to show up at Walmart (or any other retailer, for that matter), you'll be waiting for a long time because (unless I'm mistaken) the Matrix-edition box set is an online-only special. The only things you'll be seeing at retailers are the individual season sets.

Now, you can probably wait until all of the individual season sets are released and end up getting the whole series for a cheaper price than what the box set currently sells for, but if you want the entire series now and get the neat box set with the extras, then it'll cost the $140.

But yes, $400 is ridiculous.

4. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I think it's going to be a mass release type thing. I don't ever remember reading anything about it being an online exclusive. could be wrong though.

5. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You mean this, which it still available online.