4 FREE TF 3D Battle Cards with purchase! Oversized KO Minicons, Exclusive & Rare TFU

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by AsswhompSupreme, Feb 26, 2010.

1. AsswhompSupreme

AsswhompSupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    4 FREE TF 3D Battle Cards with purchase! Reduced prices! Exclusive & Rare TFU

***!!!FREE!!!***
    Your choice of any 4 Transformers 3D Battle Cards FREE with purchase! (Limit only 1 rare per transaction. Includes 2 instruction sheets & Token cards.) List is here: FREE Transformers 3D battle cards!

Prices don't include shipping. I accept Paypal only or trades
    Even More Reduced prices! 3/7/10

*Loose Figures* (Figures were in storage, but at some point, the top of the box was removed so they're dusty. I tried to clean them best I could but there's still some dust in nooks and crannies.)

Don’t have pics for the following figures but I can take some if they’re really necessary:
    -Universe/Cybertron KayBee Exclusive Downshift - $12 complete with all parts, paperwork, and even card back. Figure is in excellent shape, save for a tiny spec of the paint that was rubbed off the hood where the twist tie held it in package. Other then that, perfect.
    -Universe/Cybertron KayBee Exclusive Snowcat - $16 Complete with all parts, paperwork, and cardback. Figure is in perfect shape
    -Universe Target Exclusive Overbite - $12 Complete with all parts (there’s a lot, thing’s basically a partsformer) & instructions. Figure is in perfect shape
    -Universe Frostbite (Rare final wave of Universe)- $20 figure is in perfect shape. Complete with all parts, paperwork, and cardback. Some of his many rubber spikes might be bent this way or that, but they can be fixed with some hot water. I’ll try and take care of that before I send him.
    -Universe Night Slash Cheetor (Rare final wave of Universe figure) - $18 complete with instructions & cardback. Perfect shape.
    -Universe Longhorn (Rare final wave of Universe figure) - $12 complete with instructions & cardback. Perfect shape.

Cryotek (Target Exclusive) & Chro (Repainted Rav): SOLD
    Yellow Landfill Set (Walmart Exclusive): SOLD

Walmart Armada/Universe Dinobots: Grimlock & Terranotron (Swoop) $30, Snarl & Sludge $25, Triceradon $15, Or the whole set for $60. (Everything is complete with stickers and paperwork, possibly even the cardbacks, I'll have to check. Figures are all mint, except for Grimlock who has some minor paint scraping on the peg on his back that holds his tail weapon in robot mode. Note, I’m not selling the Slapper Figure in this set unless persuaded otherwise.)
    [​IMG]

BW 10th Anniversary Transmutate. Incomplete. Head, Chest, Pelvis/R Leg, R Arm. $25 for it all or $7.50 each. The glue holding the leg to the pelvis separated, though the peg itself holds the leg on just fine. You can shake it without it falling off and, had I the other leg to complete it, it would easily be able to bear weight still.
    [pic is below with the Race team pic]

Jumbo KO Mini-cons – 2X sized minicon teams. Each figure is larger then scout sized.
    Both sets for $30 or

Race Mini-Con Team $20. Different plastic colors and strange stickers.
    Mirage – Yellow the same color, gray is now red and most of the black is grey. Near perfect copy, though the spoiler doesn’t move as far back and forward as the original, so it doesn’t hide his face as well (not that the original did much better).
    Downshift – Yellow is the same, red where he was gray and his light gray pieces are now blue. There are no holes in front of his front wheels for the pegs on his arms to plug into. Doesn’t make a difference untill you get to the Skyboom shield.
    Dirtboss – Yellow is the same, blue where he used to be gray. Legs are now pinned instead of ball jointed. Feet are a bit hard to get in and out, and one foot has a stress mark from me transforming it.
    Skyboom Shield – Yes, they form the shield, and the thing is larger then a leader figure. All 3 members combine and hold, but the shield is kinds floppy. Dirtboss, once opened up, is very loose and flops back a bit. Downshift, since he doesn’t have the peg holes for his arms, they don’t stay up so well. Most of these things could probably be fixed if someone wanted to get creative enough. Dirtboss’s head is way to big for any normal figure to use as a handle. It would take something with a large hand with articulated fingers, like a Unicron or something to actually hold the shield.
    [Beachcomber and the original race Attack team not for sale, used for size reference only]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Night Attack Mini-con Team $15. Near perfect copy of the smaller figures. A few changed paint apps and some weird stickers on them. Here are the notable KO flaws in them:
    Scattor – Nearly perfect truck mode, but the peg holding the back pieces together is really long and really tight, so you really have to fight it during transformation. In robot mode, the pins in his legs don’t quite line up right, so one foot is about ¼ an inch longer then the other. You can bend that leg slightly so he can stand though.
    Fetch – Nearly perfect in all modes, but his legs are pinned together at the knee so they don’t splay out. Arms are a little loose but still pose alright.
    Broadside – Here is the weird one. His head is waaaay too small. The joint connecting it and the missile launcher to the main body is very off center, giving him a very strange appearance. Also, the spring in his missile launcher is wider then the missile, so the missile doesn’t actually fire.
    [Beachcomber, Slapdash and the original Night Attack team not for sale, used for size reference only]
    [​IMG]

*MOC/MIB stuff*

Cybertron Target Exclusive legends 4-pack (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Soundeave & Jetfire) MISB $15
    Cybertron Burger King Kids Meal toys SOLD
    Armada McDonalds Happy Meal toys SOLD
    Armada Air Defense Minicon Team (Star Saber sword) MOSC $10
    Armada Air Assault Minicon Team (Dark Saber sword) MOSC $10
    Armada McDonalds Happy Meal toys (i have a ton of ALL of them, including complete sets of 8. I also have the happy meal bags & boxes that came with them if anyone wants them too.) $? (I don't care, whatever someone wants to offer for the pieces of crap)

RiD/Robots In Disguise Scourge vs X-Brawn spychangers MOSC $10
    RiD/Robots In Disguise Storm Jet MOSC $12

Zoids Death Stinger (x2) MISB (Box has been in storage so long, the tape holding the flaps closed is getting loose.) $20 each

Mugenbine G Gentoshi MIBag $3 each, but I would rather trade to complete my set.
    Blue 3 (x2)
    Blue 5
    (Need a Blue 1 to complete my own set.)
    I would be willing to add my loose Blue #2, #3, #4 & #5 to the set and sell em all for $14

Prices aren't firm, but this is more or less what I’m hoping to get for them. Discount for buying multiple items. PM me with any offers.

WANT LIST:
    Mugenbine figures (Pharaoh set and anything prior to that, G Gentoshi Blue 1, G Giant Black 1, 2, 3, White 9, and the Mugen Satan vulture #4)
    ROTF Legends Tankor, Red Ironhide, Tan Ratchet, Black Jetfire
    TF Animated ToysRUs Arcee & Cybertron Ratchet
    ROTF Basic Skystalker, Scattorshot, Nightbeat, Knockdown, Divebomb, Sonar, Wideload
    ROTF Target Burning Fallen
    TF(movie) ToysRUs Inferno (Armada Red Alert repaint)
    Universe ToysRUs Darkwind
    Universe Target White Leo Prime
    Titanium Target Hot Zone

2. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

3. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

4. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Updated my sales items and wanted items lists

5. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

6. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

7. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    reduced some more prices, highlighted in red

8. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Bump

9. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Updated want list, put cryotek on hold while the transaction is pending.

10. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Sold Cryotek & Chro, updated want list.

11. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Sold some stuff and updated want list

12. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

13. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

14. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

15. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

16. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    updated want list

17. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

18. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump

19. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    Added the target legends 4-pack and updated want list.

20. AsswhompSupreme

News Credits:
    bump