3rd Party and Classics , DVDs?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Tampalicious, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

hello, I have some stuff I will be listing today for sale. I want to confirm first before I list everything, am I allowed to sell transformers dvds I purchased for myself? For example am I allowed to sell my Beast Machines box set I bought from Frys or is this infraction worthy somehow?
    Also, am I allowed to list "bootlegs" I bought off ebay? I have a chinese TF box set that came ina tin with all these postcards and stuff. It even had a keychain. am I allowed to sell this if a collector wants it, or is that illegal?

Mods, please answer the dvd questions before I edit this post with my sales. Thanks!

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Moved this over to Tech support.

To answer your question, legitimate DVDs are perfectly fine to sell. Bootlegs/pirated media are not allowed.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

thank you for clearing that up. I dont pirate things, I just have a few sets I bought from ebay people. Transformers and Ronin Warriors, but I will remember not to sell them and just keep them so I dont get in trouble or whatnot. The way the internet and FBI is acting , I guess it was illegal for all of us to make mixtape cassettes for our walkmans way back when. Wow. Times are changin.

I'll go ahead and start a new sales thread. Thanks again!