Heavy/Scratch: 3ft. G1 Optimus Prime Ion-Blaster rifle

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by KINGBOTZ, Jul 10, 2018.

1. KINGBOTZ

KINGBOTZ www.KINGBOTZ.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Finally started the adult-sized G1 Prime-rifle a few days ago, W.I.P. has be-gun! This will be about 3ft long, and will be a composite of general-features derived from the G1, MP & cartoon-guns, done in my own way. You should be able to hold it comfortably with one or two hands, as I plan on adjusting the weight & making it well-balanced when it's done. Made from substrates ranging from PVC, ABS, couplings, styrene, aluminum, nuts, bolts and EVA-foam. Will also likely build a small prop to help the rifle display nicely & horizontally on a shelf. Not sure if lighting will be done in the end of the barrel, but it's certainly being considered. :rolleyes: :cool:  IMG_3116 - Copy.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Lookin good! You're great at making huge stuff like this.
    You know what I've always wanted that you could probably easily make FOR ME!? A simple G1 Megatron fusion cannon that I can strap to my arm and wear more than any grown man ever should.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KINGBOTZ

KINGBOTZ www.KINGBOTZ.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    PICT6587 - Copy.JPG
    Built one 7 years ago when I did the 5-foot Megatron! Who knows, depending how this one goes, I might go back and revisit this one again and do some more of the cannons by themselves. After the Prime-rifle, it only makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Yep. That looks awesome and gigantic.