Customs: 3D renderform or whatever..A G1 Prime Upgrade Idea!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by SamiWCP, Nov 3, 2010.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

So, we just got that upgrade set that pretty much no one was thrilled with..
    But for awhile now, I've had this idea in my head for something for the G1 Prime..Give him his back that he had in the cartoon..Close out that gaping hole some..I have no talent with that 3D rendering and having it built etc..But I did come up with some sorta mock up in photoshop of a VERY general idea of what I had, and how it could work..Now I need the help of you fine folks here who can do that sorta thing, like Veneska, but he's busy...Anyways, I'd pay costs, and you can sell the idea afterwards all you'd like..I just wanna see if we can make G1 Prime look even cooler :)  Anyone interested or that can get me in contact with someone..Please feel free to contact me.

[​IMG]

2. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Also here is a snap of his back in the cartoon..
    [​IMG]

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dig this. Very nice little rendering!

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Hit bellyboy up, Sami. He was just frontpaged with the G1 Megatron face(s) he's done for the G1 Megatron figure. This is right up his alley and he may be able to help you out. I believe both he and Cashanova worked on it.

Here's the link to the news on it: Generation 1 Megatron M3G5 faceoff custom face - Transformers News

And here's Daniel's profile link here: bellyboy's Profile - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

Hope you find someone to help you out. It's a cool idea and I'm sure there are enough people out there who would want that.