3d Megatron Maya Tutorial Now Available For Sale!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by prime_force, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prime_force

prime_force Prime Force Art

Letting everyone know that i have now listed the 1st book of my 3d megatron tutorial on ebay and is ready for sale if anyone is interested! You do not even have to own the full professional version of the great Maya 8.5 software, it can be downloaded free from the autodesk website. The instructions are very easy step by step instructions that even a beginner can follow without problems. The disc will include everything required to complete all 13 tutorials in this 100page e-book and also the link of how to get the PLE version of Maya free from the manufacturers website. Email support after purchase will be available for anyone that may need help while following the tutorials. Thank you for your time of reading this. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170113574234

If there are any problems, or you wish to purchase it outside of ebay, please let me know. Thank you.

2. D_Fool

D_Fool Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how many you sell. I've thought about doing something similar for transformer costumes, but didn't know if it was worth the time or effort.

3. Mr Ray

Mr Ray Well-Known Member

instead of of charging for delivery, wouldnt it be much easier to send it by email? My mate has done some dvd video tuts for 3d palace, maybe u should check it out and see if they need anymore help. You'll get paid of course :p 

4. prime_force

still waitin for 1 m8

5. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I'm trying to teach myself Maya (I know 3DS Max). I'm not sure how different Maya is to Max. But i might bid on it anyway.

6. prime_force

I used to use 3ds max too, i mainly liked the surface tools, but much happier with maya since i changed software. It is different yes but more advanced in my opinion.

7. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Unrelated question:

What's the deal with those projector conversion kits you're selling? Are they any good (yeah, I'm not really expecting an unbiased answer)?

8. prime_force

Most people have been happy with them yes, the little amount that were not though, are because they chose to buy before they read, so id just recommend you make sure you read it. Im only the re-seller of the product (i didnt write the description, but what it says is true). Due to this tutorial not doing to good at the moment ofcourse, they are the only income i currently have, which also allows me to continue my 3d work anyway.

9. prime_force

Looks like my answer to ur question would b dont bother sorry m8, not sold any unfortunately!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.