3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by iOnlyEatEnergon, Jun 20, 2017.

1. BeeWave

BeeWave Well-Known Member

That really sucks! On the positive, 3A CS has been really good for myself, and for others that I have read about. Hope your issues are resolved in a timely manner.

2. Hazard

Hazard Active Member

Not a problem, I felt something under my finger pop out, so I held on for dear life to figure out where it came from.
    Due to the angle of the mallet, it really only makes sense for his left hand to hold it, otherwise it looks really weird. At least on mine. Thats fine by me because I wanted to display it in his left and have blaster right arm

3. EndWar

EndWar Well-Known Member

So here's the reply from CS. Personally I feel it sounds unprofessional & very irresponsible. The case is simple, the figure is missing from the package. As a customer I want my figure back.
    "If the figure is lost by your local post office, we regret to tell you things we can do are very limited." ---> Sorry, I cannot accept this kind of reply; I've spent huge amount of money & I want my figure! @decemberist appreciate if you can share your view? Just try to imagine if you are in my situation...
    IMG_20190104_145711.jpg
    PicsArt_01-04-03.35.13.png

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  4. decemberist

decemberist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Nothing I can comment on. It's a very bizarre and unfortunate situation. You'll need to make a claim with your postal carrier and customs, like CS mentioned. After they conduct their investigation, follow their instructions and keep CS updated on the situation as it progresses. CS will provide any help and info they can.

HK can cross check the weight of the package from the initial shipment/customs declaration and see that the figure or figures were indeed there because of the weight. Each figure is boxed up, then the box is shrink wrapped, then placed in the shipper box, taped securely, and weighed for shipment. If the package arrived with missing or torn up shrinkwrap/clear wrap inside the shipper or if there are multiple layers of tape on the shipper, then those are potential signs of theft/tampering.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey when will we see the new Bumblebee stuff. It's January ( I'm being bad, but its awesome stuff)

6. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry bout your troubles man

7. EndWar

EndWar Well-Known Member

@decemberist Thanks for replying. When I received the package, the outside carton was perfectly seal with the carton tape. When I opened the package, I did noticed that the plastic bag was torn from top side & there was no any shrink wrap, so my thought is this package has been tempered.

Although I will try to file this case to my local courier, but I dont think I will get positive outcome out of this. Most likely no party here will take responsibilty & looks like I'm the one who lost here... This is really a huge disappointment to me as a customer.

8. Eman27

Eman27 New Member

Instagram:

was the shipper brown box retaped on top of the original tape? if someone opened it they would have to retape it back and you should be able to spot that easily. doesnt look like it from ur pictures?

• Like Like x 1
  9. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

In the past, 3A CS has basically told me that they cannot or will not help. I have all their Transformers releases (all but my SS bought from Bambaland cause they botched my orders) and most of them have required repair of some kind which they have declined. I have a TF3 BB with parts missing from it's head and they told me to take a hike (they told me they would not help). They canceled my SS orders (I ordered 2 from Bambaland) and didn't tell me. My experience with their CS has been lousy.

This is the first time they have actually offered to help but they are certainly drawing it out. The parts are broken and not repairable but I have to send the parts back to them at my own expense and wait 60 days while they attempt to repair and only after that evaluation will they replace. They could send me the replacement parts and I could send them the damaged parts at the same time and then they could refurbish the parts as they see fit, but NO. Still kinda lousy...

Very unfortunate. But, they are correct. Packages are supposed to be weighed at every transfer point. It is a mystery how this could happen. Why would someone take just the figure and not the accessories?

10. Johntimus Prime

Johntimus Prime Singlehandedly keeping Toyhax in business

News Credits:
    Considering these are some of the most expensive Transformers toys out there, don't transform, and are made in limited quantities, there's no excuse for that kind of terrible customer service. I'm sorry this happened to you, man. As someone who collects MPs, and had a scare with an MP-36 with a broken hip skirt panel, but thankfully I got that replaced as I went through the store itself.

11. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Active Member

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope everything works out. Please do keep us updated.

12. BeeWave

Really sorry to hear that. I've had a rather similar story, several figures, basic issues, all ultimately resolved, though some address issues did require a more stern follow up request.

This

13. stormshadow0621

stormshadow0621 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My bumblebee shipped Dec 26, but the tracking hasn't shown any movement since then...anyone else on the same boat?

14. FACEBOX

FACEBOX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Due to this issue it is seriously the best option to record yourself opening any package. It resolves any doubt regarding out of the box damages or missing items.

A completely missing item is very weird, but it is possible. Hopefully your local courier will resolve this through their insurance.

• Like Like x 1
  15. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Oh no I'm definitely gonna do this when I get my Prime (if I EVER fucking get it) now I'm all scared his waist will be broken or he will be missing entirely!

16. robb0429

robb0429 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, IF you order strictly from Bambaland. Otherwise you're screwed like me.

17. Hazard

Hazard Active Member

Finally got an update on my busted Prime, should be shipping late January/early February. Fingers crossed no delays.

• Like Like x 1
  18. BeeWave

Glad to hear!

• Like Like x 1
  19. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Active Member

Wow they just announced DLX Blitzwing on their Instagram. Looks insane. Really hope they do Soundwave.

• Like Like x 1
  20. BeeWave

Yes, he looks really good, really excited for what more 3A had for us! The line just continues to improve!! I would snatch up a premium Soundwave in a heartbeat!!! Here's to hoping that actually becomes a reality!
    3A DLX Blitzwing

• Like Like x 1