3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by iOnlyEatEnergon, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Don't be a pessimist! @Sephiroth169 said they told him via e-mail about April release;) 

2. FACEBOX

FACEBOX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have my bets on a July release based on my DOTM Prime experience.
    However, I'd gladly lose that bet for an earlier delivery.

3. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Well-Known Member

Yes but that was back in January. Seems like a Delay again.

4. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Member

Please come back here more often.

We, your dedicated fan base, love it when you give us updates/inside information like this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Member

Wow! Amazing display brother!

Where did you get that transparent plaque on the bottom left? Looks awesome :) 

Thought this would be a nice opportunity to post a picture of one of my proudest TF displays.

Unfortunately the top and bottom heads must be plugged into the mains for their light up functionality. Furthermore the AOE head does not fit with its stand attached so I had to remove it. prime1.jpg prime3.jpg prime4.jpg prime5.jpg

prime1.jpg prime2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. decemberist

decemberist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    End of Q2 is more likely for them. Both of them are more complex than the previous versions, so it is taking us longer

• Like Like x 2
  8. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would have guessed new Prime would be slightly simpler. But you guys know your stuff and do amazing work. It's worth the wait!

9. FACEBOX

News Credits:
    Thank you.
    I like your display too! Especially the fact that it's Optimus' evolution.:bowdown: 

As for the acrylic plaques, I had them custom made. The person offers different sizes and creates awesome STARWARS aluminum dioramas on youtube.

I have 4 plaques so far. Each representing a movie from TF2007 to AOE.
    IMG-20180327-WA0007.jpg

I really like your idea with the busts.
    I should look into getting one to replace the Planet of the Apes one I have on my shelf.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sephiroth169

@decemberist

I have no Problem with this! Just give us a good Product :D 
    Strong and Durable. You guys know, iam a little bit Damaged regarding 50 Centimetre Figures,
    since my ComiCave Optimus Prime Hip Joints Broke.

3A Optimus is my very first Figure from them, so i hope i will not be disappointed.

Also is Knight Megatron still planned for Q2 Pre Order?

11. CookieFactory

CookieFactory Well-Known Member

This will be my first ThreeA figure as well. 99 points of articulation is pretty crazy!

12. Sephiroth169

To be honest, iam a little bit afraid of these...99 Points of Articulation.
    Because it also means that ALL 99 Points needs to be solid and durable.
    But as long as Hip Joints and Torso Joints are solid, everything is fine.

Iam saying that, because i had bad Experience with some Figures in my ENTIRE Collection
    over the Years, not just ComiCave Optimus.

I need the first 3A Figure in my own Hands to see the Quality i guess. Iam very excited for the Release.
    I hope Megatron shows up soon for Pre Order

13. FACEBOX

News Credits:
    Dude... please..... stop.
    We all know by now that your Comicave Optimus' hip joint was made of cheap plastic, and broke. You don't have to keep mentioning it in almost EVERY POST! Especially in a thread dedicated to an entirely different manufacturer.

Just wait until 3A figure releases and judge the quality for yourself. If you don't like it... return it.
    But please stop or simply ask the moderators to change your username to "Person with broken Comicave Optimus hip joint" to save eveyone the trouble.:gen069: 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aussiebot

Aussiebot Well-Known Member

Owning ThreeA's AoE Optimus I'm not worried at all. I know it doesn't quite have the 99 points of articulation that TLK Optimus will have but everything is solid & quality. ThreeA for the win!

15. Sephiroth169

@FACEBOX
    So a few things Dude, concerning Breakage Issues overall.

1) I said, i have also experienced other Breakage and Quality Issues.
    Mafex for example, not just ComiCave.
    2) Returning a Figure is not that easy if you live on the other Side of the World, because of the Customs.

3) ComiCave and other Companies are Assholes when it comes to Exchange, Repair or Return.
    4) If a Company Produces FRAGILE Figures > TELL EVERYBODY
    >> as far as i know, ComiCave did not release any more Products and even CANCELLED their AoE Bumblebee Figure long Ago > Clear Win for me already.

If you know a Company that Produces Fragile Figures, tell everyone, so that this Company learns of their stupid Mistakes.

The Same "Method" already worked for Mafex / Medicom Figures
    > People who had Breakage Issues told it all other Collectors World Wide, that Mafex is producing Shit.
    > The Result was a MASSIVE Quality Change with less Quality Issues and much more overall Solid Quality of the latest Figures.

That is how it works dude. You either help to shut Down a Company for once and for all, or get better Figures in the Future.

Bad or Good News of Quality and Breakage Issues spread like a Virus thanks to Forums like Toyark.
    And that is a good thing.

Concerning 3A, People already said everywhere that the Quality is awesome.
    Just have to see it for myself, since this is my First Figure.

And even though i do not know the Quality of 3A, because i do not own a Single Figure from them, i will buy their Megatron without hesitation when he showes up.

And another thing concerning AoE Bumblebee;
    iam glad that this Shitty ComiCave Company stopped producing 1/3 Transformer Figures, because now the Field is Clear for AoE Bumblebee from 3A

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sephiroth169

Yeah but 99 Points of Articulation is....amazing. I never heard of a Figure of that Size with that much Points of Articulation.
    And that is the Point when i would like to ask the Question to the Company:
    "99! Points that can be moved on a 50 Centimetre Figure, i hope that you know what you are doing"
    Because as i said, it is the very first time that i see that Number on a Figure in General.

But what also interests me the most: What will be the Exclusive Item (Bambaland) for Megatron :D 

17. Aussiebot

Aussiebot Well-Known Member

Good question!

• Like Like x 1
  18. FACEBOX

News Credits:
    I understand completely. You want to warn others of your bad experience.

However, my point is.... Image you're interested in buying a Camaro... but every time you go to the Chevy dealership... you find me there complaining about how horrible the Honda Accord is.
    Wouldn't it be better if I was warning people over at the Honda dealership because Chevy has NOTHING to do with Honda?
    Additionally, if you already owned a Chevy and know of the quality... shouldn't I value your feedback?

Same with 3A. It has nothing to do with your previous experience. Additionally, others (myself included) who already own 3A products can vouch for the good quality and customer service.

So please try not to stress yourself out and accidentally manifest misfortune.
    Your Optimus is going to be awesome. If you have any issues, simply contact their customer service. They will fix it for you for free!

19. Sephiroth169

As i said, i also had bad Experience with other Companies, when it Comes to Repair, Exchange or Return.

Is the Customer Service really that good? No matter where you live on the Planet, Items from 3A can be send to them for
    Exchange or Repair? They really do that?

Never heard of such a good Service. I always only heard the Words "No sorry, not Possible" or "No, sorry we can not do that"
    when it came down for the Exchange, Return, Repair or Refund for a Figure.

I have been a Collector now for many Years, Mafex, 3rd Party, S.H. Figuarts, Neca, but i never heard of such a Service
    where the Company says: "Yayyy Customer, we can fix that for you" > Because Fixing a Problem meant MONEY LOSS for them.

So yeah, iam pretty suprised 3A Offers such a Service!

• Like Like x 1
  20. DavidPrime

DavidPrime Member

As an example, my DOTM Prime figure came with a broken door and they repaired it for me for free. They are a good company and they take great care of their customers. I live in the UK and just had to ship to Hong Kong which really isn’t hard to do.

If the damage is your fault, then I can’t guarantee they would agree to repair it for free because in all honesty who would when it’s your fault, but when it is clearly their fault, they will of course handle it, so you have nothing to worry about.

• Like Like x 1