360 wall of shame

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Zeta Otaku, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Figured this would be a good idea. A list of known glitches and hackers.

First up III Red Mist III for glitching as a jet with leader traits war cry and cloak.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Shouldnt be just for the 360 since most glitches can be done on other consoles

3. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Dude, you gotta get used to it, it's now become known by a very large proportion of the players playing this. Seriously it's so easy to do it's laughable.

4. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    No It's not. I mean I only occasionally have I come up against hackers/cheaters and as soon as I do they get a negative player review. I have actually suffered from the swap glitch but changed it back as soon as I found it.

It ruins the game for everyone when people play against the rules. Pathetic cheating is no match for pure skill. I will not tolerate cheating in a game that I play.

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i second this

6. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I agree with the first point. The second point however, is completely wrong. Simply because all you need 2 do is combine those 2 things and your pretty much unstoppable.

7. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    It's tampering with the game, which is why whenever I see it and can confirm it, I report it. I'm in the top 100 players on Conquest on the 360. I didn't cheat or glitch to get there.

(I'm number 67 if you're curious... I'll never get in the top 10 since I don't have 2 straight months to devote to the game)

So, yeah, you cheat/glitch, I report you. Simple as that.

8. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    cheating=/=skill. why? because when you cheat, you aren't doing anything other than telling your character where to move and when to shoot. your computer and the cheat you are using is doing most of the work. when you cheat, it basically shows that all you know how to do is move and shoot. cheating is (IMO) pathetic, laughable, pointless, the easy way out with a hard problem, and is the worst discovery in the history of mankind. and with skill alone, you can respected and unstoppable (given you aren't blinded by arrogance).

now if it's all the same, let's re-rail this thread.

9. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    He never mentioned skill....

10. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i believe it was implied when he said "...combine those 2 things and you're unstoppable" in response to "Pathetic cheating is no match for pure skill."

11. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    it sucks but it's just a game, bud. blame hms for not patching shit for 2 years, not the players abusing something that never got fixed.

on pc, my team just used to host, then host quit when we spotted any kind of glitching/hacking going on, then rehost the game. we were pretty open about it and posted openly in the steam forums that we would be doing it if anything was caught. most legit players seemed fine with it.

if it was just one player in a game, since I was usually playin with 4 buds, we'd just concentrate on that one player and not give a shit about anyone else. so mr. hacker would usually have the highest deaths from us rushing their respawn points :3