360 question. please help!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by geerave, Sep 25, 2011.

1. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

anyone know where i can download save files for 360 games? i got dead or alive 4 to show my son the playable spartan (he is a halo nut!) and i forgot you have to beat the game a million times to unlock her. is there a place where you can just download a save file with her unlocked. i googled it and only came up with this place that needs a credit card number and looked fishy. please help

2. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

According to Gamefaqs all you have to do unlock Nicole(the Spartan) is beat Story Mode with Helena: Dead or Alive 4 Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

Whoops, scratch that. Didn't see what you had to do to unlock Helena. Uh, no idea where to get save files, if that'd even work. I guess put it on the easiest difficulty and power through story mode with all 16 characters?

3. magmatron

magmatron Hyper Sentinel Force!

News Credits:
    Did some googling. This should help, I think. Have no idea how to transfer it, though.

Dead or Alive 4: PAL & NTSC Complete

And you should totally unlock it yourself by playing. I remember back during the smash days when you had to play a total of 24 hours before you were given a chance to face Mewtwo in order to unlock him.

4. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

DoA games generally have a system locked save file. 360 saves are profile bound as well, most will have to be modded to work.

You also run the risk of obtaining illegitimate gamerscore as older games would unlock achievements based on the save. Modded files usually unlock all achievements as well. If you do get them this way you run the risk of being reset to 0, not being able to obtain any previously gained achievements (legit or not), and being labeled a Cheater on your gamer zone.

5. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

sigh....well thanks for the help guys. if anyone needs me ill be trying to beat the one of the cheapest final bosses in all of fighting games 16 times.