360 Demo Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Deadend, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Um...in the matches I played I was a scout and a total team player. I stick with others while still making the most of the scout's abilities.

I think you're comparing this with BFBC2 too much. They're two different experiences.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    There's nothing wrong with the class. Teamwork is totally in the players' hands. You could have a class specifically designed to only be effective in teams, and people will still strike out on their own with it. Teamwork is not a physical thing you can make, it is totally up to the players if they want to play as a team.

Don't blame the game because you get stuck with a bunch of Leroy Jenkins.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    or if you ARE a Leroy Jenkins :p 

5. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Just played deathmatch. Lots of fun, but I would kill to have mouse and keyboard. I'll still buy it and hopefully become competent with the controller over time.

6. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "Least I have chicken!"

7. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

First of all it is LEEroy Jenkins. If you are going to try and be funny at least get it right :) 

Not blaming the game as I am usually at the top of any video game I play mainly because I am about teamwork and playing usually in pre-mades via Ventrilo. I just prefer a challenge and a team with a bunch of soloers while easy is not fun for me.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    First of all I don't care. Spelling police or not you don't make my point any less clear.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was making a point. And please don't tell me what to do.

And this is something that can be changed how? Once again, teamwork isn't something you can make people do.

9. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

Thats why I quit wow...a bunch of non-warcraft fans destroying my taste for the franchise with all their drama and bullshit. I don't care that you think you are a superior person because you figured out every boss fight... somebody start a slow clap..

That was not directed at anyone here, just at the wow-holes in general.

10. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Doesn't WoW have some kind of "roleplay" server system where it's like a 24/7 cyber renaissance fair, and people play "in character" ?

Regardless, welcome to the human species dude. You're never going to find a group that isn't like that, regardless of what kind of group they are. Better thicken your skin ;) 

11. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

I take it you don't have a PC strong enough to play The PC version?

12. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm all for Team Work and stuff, but sometimes I get so annoyed with my team on games like conquest, I can't help but run off on my own.

I'm pretty good at the game, and find that me being on my own and away from the team provides a decent back up to them. If I'm driving past and see my team overwhelmed, ofcourse I stop and help, or if I see a lone scout trying to claim a node, I'll stand with him and give him support.

But damn, sometimes (mostly) I just feel the need to go of on my own.

13. Atlas

Atlas Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    Decided to try it on xbox live just now and it wont let me play for some reason it kicks me out. Wonder why? Is it full?

14. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    i was having a lot of problems with connections this morning too, i played 5 games and wasn't able to complete one of them due to being timed out or losing connection to the host.

15. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like being the soldier over the scout. Some matches I do pretty well, others, not so much.

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

No one's ever on the same page when I play the demo, even the headset is quiet.
    Sooo much more fun playing with people you know.

It's alwys fun to get cornered up with an enemy as stubborn as you are that just does'nt want to die.
    You can drive people nuts with those columns in the main base parts :lol 

Im split, some games the demo gets annoying and some games its a blast

17. demonicvenom07

demonicvenom07 Well-Known Member

I have to agree wit you. I like playing conquest the most, but my team they usually put me on for the most part is just stupid acting.

They want to try to tell me how to play the game, but they dying left and right and not capturing no nodes.

I got in a game yesturday and they where loosing at first. I got in there and got the score tied up and everything and then this guys starts trying to give orders to everyone like, do this and do that, and everyone was just arguing, and was trying to tell him to shut up cuz before he came in we where loosing bad, and we listening to him. He got mad quit and ended the game, since he was the host.

I hate playing with people that kids about the game and just irritating and what not. People dont talk, and when the majority talks its just random garbage.

I cant wait to be able to play wit my friends.

18. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    It would probably do okay, but I gave up pc gaming altogether after the Battlefront II fiasco. It did cross my mind tho.

19. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

The best example of this was when I was playing earlier. I'd be capturing a node, my team would drive past, and not even THINK to wait for a few seconds while we secured the spot.

I'm driving around and see my team in a group on the floor just shooting while the other team where zooming around everywhere.

Then just as the other team where about to win, my team all started laughing and ended the game.

20. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

can any body read what the kill streaks say?