360 cam

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Nexus Prime, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

Just out of curiousity, anyone picking up the 360 cam?

Great way to show off you collection... or other things... ewww.

So far it only works with UNO. Should be more support within the coming months.
    Person to person chat works as well.

Also another plus. You can make your own gamer tag. With your own face or (like what I did) with a cool toy. You can now basically make your own tag that people only on your friends list can see. No longer being limited to gamer pics that you buy or earn from M$ lets you use your imagination (or in some cases perversity). I finally now have a TF related gamer tag and don't have to wait for the movie ones (which should sell for 80 points per pack ((guessing)).

One more small thing. The background of the main menu shows what your camera sees, except when you move it has water like effects added to it.

Also it comes with a free headset and code to download UNO.

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Will you show me your junk?

3. Nexus Prime

Only if you ask nicely...... and I'm really really reaaaaaalllllyyyyy drunk.

Seriously NO. :throw 

Anybody who wants to see how it works can send me a friend invite. Gamer tag- NEXUS PRIME.

Adds an optional dimension to gaming and collecting.

By the way I'm not much to look at unless I show my "junk", so be prepared. :D 

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought it was gonna be wierd, but in fact, it was cool. I chatted with Nexus yesterday and now may pick up the camera. Recommeded!

5. Nexus Prime

Thanks bud. I'm glad you weren't easily offended. (I showed him a TF he wanted and used it to scratch myself (offscreen).

6. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I picked it up. I dig it.

Yes, Uno is the only game I use it with right now but it is not the only one that works with it. The "Hardwood" Classic series of games also work with it - backgammon, checkers, hearts, and one other, I think.

Edit** My bad, its uno, hardwood backgammon, hardwood hearts, hardwood spades, & bankshot billiards**

7. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I ordered it off Amazon.com when they had the gold package (year of live, 200 mpps, etc...) for $60 but my wife's credit card company isn't liking me so much (they enacted a new policy that any payments will be held for two weeks and that payment will add to the balance of the card. So the $300 limit was at $208, she paid $200 so now my balance is $408 for 14 days because it was paid by check).

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    What kind bullshit is that? Are you paying interest on your payment?