35th Anniversary Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Retroheavy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. e prime

e prime Well-Known Member

I'm also curious about that. And if he will come with the shard that damaged that section? I suppose we will have to wait to see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Oof

News Credits:
    Well sorry Mr Fun Police. Pinktimus Purple Prime gave me a nice grin in the middle of a not so good day, and I don't see the problem with that. Sorry you can't just enjoy the fun of it or simply take a few extra seconds to scroll past them

• Like Like x 9
  3. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous Your standard gay teenager

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    Dude... You're coming across as super unlikable. Just wanted you to know. You acted aggressively, and when someone dared to disagree with you, you acted defensive and rude.

• Like Like x 10
  4. Sam

Sam #moremasterpiece

News Credits:
    Guys.

Guys.

GUYS.

Oh wait, there's no actual news to talk about anyway is there? Ok, carry on.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 21.41.22.png

• Like Like x 10
  5. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous Your standard gay teenager

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    I'm not arguing with the points you made, I'm arguing with the way you made them. I guess my wording didn't get that across the way I intended. I am sorry about that. I'm sure you're having a bad day & you're venting some frustration or something. I get it. Where are you getting the term "Snowflake" from? I do kind of take issue with that. I don't think any point was made by any of us meriting the term "Snowflake". Maybe you're the one who can't read properly. lol.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 5:01 PM
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Shockwave81

Shockwave81 TFW2005 Supporter

Agreed - wish people would just STFU about anything unrelated to V3 frankly. This also doesn’t need to become a place for people to defend free speech and all that nonsense.

If I don’t like a digibash or photo I will just scroll past it, but the reality is that even the worst of digibashes would be considerably better than anything I can achieve - so I do the polite thing and shut my damn mouth.

As for V3, I sincerely wish that we had some news. I won’t be holding you to your offer to buy everyone a V3 BTW hahaha, so that’ll save some pennies heheh.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land" TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sooooooo...sushi.....think imma order a salmon role for my B-day Saturday.

• Like Like x 6
  8. oku

oku Oh.

News Credits:
    Who has Sushi before posts get deleted wins.

• Like Like x 2
  9. f0cus

f0cus You can call me Sir

STFU

• Like Like x 4
  10. MSWF377

MSWF377 Well-Known Member

i Like the digibashes considering the fact that Takara is giving us nothing. There’s only so much discussion about the price or the accessories that can happen before it gets repetitive. My advice to people who don’t like scrolling through this and are just looking for news, just check the news section instead

• Like Like x 6
  11. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I'm going to stand by the fact that this all unnecessarily spiraled because of misunderstanding and miscommunication, but will also concede that I contributed negatively to it in an effort to let us all move on. I made a general - also what I thought completely harmless - comment days ago stating that I thought only about 4-5 digi's in this thread were relevant that was in no way pointed at any specific user or any specific picture. Guess the timing of that post looked like it could have been passive aggressively pointed at someone, though. Never my intention, and my apologies if that is how it looked. Days later, I get a snarky response that I thought was overly defensive to which I responded in kind. That made the situation worse. But even though I then also negatively contributed to things, I still felt I had to defend myself because I couldn't see how there was anything I said prior that could make anyone feel singled out. Right or wrong, I don't think some people were properly reading what I said how I intended it, and then of course it just kept going to hell from there.

But beyond ^ that final attempt at some clarity and admission of not helping matter, that's all I'm saying on it after this... even though I'm sure a few will choose to keep going.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior!

Happy early birthday. Mine was today. November ppl unite

• Like Like x 6
  13. HolyCulture

HolyCulture I'm so much a toon guy that I framed Roger Rabbit.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Yeah! My bday was just a few days ago too! Wife preordered BW megs for me. That was sweet. I wish preorders for prime come up this month. Will make a nice Christmas present for myself.

• Like Like x 5
  14. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Are you calling free speech nonsense?!?!?!?
    Why i ought to....

Go to bed.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Shockwave81

Shockwave81 TFW2005 Supporter

Hahah, oh I’m all for it - except when it’s used as a convenient defence for explicit vitriol and hatred. I see so much of that backwards and forwards rubbish on other social media and I’d really hate for things to get political in here. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  16. Primus1998

Primus1998 "Say hi to Joker for me." - Red Hood.

back on topic my wait for masterpiece optimus prime version 3 will have to be drowned by video games at the moment so everyone buy hitman 2 right now :D 

• Like Like x 1
  17. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

Nerd rage on this site is amazing ... I fucking love it! :) 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Brum Bot

Brum Bot You’re an idiot Starscream

News Credits:
    I love digibashes. They keep the hope eternal.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why do people argue this much over toy robots? SMH. If the topic gets you this bent outta shape, turn off your internet stuff and go play with your kids or something important.

• Like Like x 9
  20. Liampope

Liampope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It’s not so much singling anyone out, it’s just the general miserable git douchery of complaining about people creating pictures and posting them on a hobby forum in 2018 that has incited a few negative responses. I mean seriously, the loading times actually waste significant of your time, or you can’t just scroll past? Come on!

I briefly had in mind a suitably sarcasm laced response of my own suggesting you look into the modern innovations of broadband internet and mice with scroll wheels as a solution to your frustration, but thought better of it :) .

Anyone who’s genuinely stuck on 56k dial-up and without a wheel-mouse, I can begin to see something of a point. Anyone without such first world problems simply has no businesss complaining about pictures on a forum and their load times. You’re free to do so of course, but prepare to be called out/ridiculed in response just as you’ve experienced.

Keep the digibashes coming! The more ‘invalid’ the better! :)  And yes I have this very discourse to thank for educating me that digibashes can be valid or not (or perhaps it’s a scale with degrees of partial validity?). There was me thinking it was all just people having fun on a hobby forum - silly me! :) 

• Like Like x 17