35th Anniversary Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Retroheavy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    MP10 has a trailer and roller.
    MP04 has a trailer but no roller.
    MP01 has no trailer.

Hope that clears things up for you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sam

Sam #moremasterpiece

News Credits:
    Yes but you changed your reply to say MP-10 doesn't come with Roller :lol 

I was pointing out to @RijinJomei9xX that MP-4 does not come with one. It's why Hasui was so adamant to include it with MP-10.

Welcome to the board, a Japanese fan at last! Shame you don't like Megatron or OPv3 though. I really doubt that's the case for the majority of Japanese fans though, seeing the glowing reviews MP-36 and MP-39 have gotten on Amazon Japan.

• Like Like x 2
  3. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

I hope I do! With TT's arse raping prices of late I certainly wouldn't mind if someone had to bite the bullet for me!

:lol 

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That MP04 cab is just off.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Sam

Sam #moremasterpiece

News Credits:
    Small request to @BrutiKing:

I absolutely love how you've compiled everything on the first page, most of my time these days is spent staring at them! Could you add a couple of pics that you've missed?

This is a high-res shot of the latest Figure King scan, the only versions you have of these are all digibashed:

[​IMG]

You added loads of @chchchch's great digibashes but missed his incredible + version!

[​IMG]

You only have the digibashed version of this great shot of Prime couresy of ToHo, would be awesome to have the original somewhere too:

[​IMG]

Thanks so much for keeping your first page posts up-to-date! Epic, epic work on your behalf.

• Like Like x 8
  6. chchchch

chchchch Floptimus Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pinterest:
    I just re-checked and I think it is there after all, in the "Novelty Repaint" section.

• Like Like x 2
  7. chchchch

chchchch Floptimus Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pinterest:
    When people say that this figure doesn't change enough from MP-10 to be "worth it," this is the shot that makes me...just not get what they're talking about at all (just my opinion of course). :) 

• Like Like x 8
  8. Prime of Shadows

Prime of Shadows Bearer of the Dead Matrix

YouTube:
    Sorry man, it’s already been a long day! I’ve had a crapload of stuff going on personally so the idiosyncrasies of MP Primes has slipped my mind of late. For the second time, my post has been updated. :horse: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sam

Sam #moremasterpiece

News Credits:
    Ah I see it now. Definitely doesn't belong in the 'novelty' section - I think it may end up being his first repaint, depending on how well 36+ sells! :thumb 

Yeah, that's why I would love to see that on the front page without having to find my post somewhere in the thread everytime - it's an epic shot. And that sideways ab tilt! Holy hell.

Haha no worries pal, I should've quoted Rijin in the first place to make it clear I wasn't pointing out any mistakes with yours (since there were none!). Hopefully things get better for you, I'm sure they will.

Some new shots of this Prime sure would help though, huh?

• Like Like x 3
  10. chchchch

chchchch Floptimus Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pinterest:
    Oh yeah, come to think of it, I don't think I've actually seen the original till now, just the (great) digibashes! The head used to be your avatar, didn't it? I remember thinking I was not sure which image it was from.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BrutiKing

BrutiKing I is a Bruticus fan

I’ll make sure to take it out of the novelty section then!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sam

Sam #moremasterpiece

News Credits:
    Yeah, and you can be sure as soon as we have some new shots my avatar will change once again. Truly can't wait.

Whatever's the least work for you pal! It's just amazing what you've taken the time to do already, we're all super grateful.

• Like Like x 3
  13. e prime

e prime Well-Known Member

So any guesses as to the official mp number? I believe that he will be mp-45. Keeping with the 5 theme. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. chchchch

chchchch Floptimus Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pinterest:
    Sorry for a slightly off-topic interjection, but for anyone who may be interested, in light of some of the recent conversations about the place of digibashes in news forums, and because @deruberhanyok has me wanting to do a G2 Ramjet :)  , I've started a thread in the Fan Art forum for Masterpiece-related digibashes HERE. So far I've just added all of the ones I've posted to this thread and I'd love to have everyone else's in there too, but unlike @BrutiKing I'm too lazy to compile them ;)  So please feel free to re-post them there if you want, or ask me to and I'll do it. Or if you don't care about such a thread, that's fine too!!! I guess I'll still decide on a case-by-case basis whether something OPv3-related I make warrants being posted here too.

My gosh, it's amazing how you could go through that much and still have such a positive attitude. I'll be on here to listen (I guess read) anytime! Small consolation I'm sure, but if it helps even a tiny bit, I hope to have some more amateurish truck mode digibashes soon if we don't get official colored photos!
    I'm sticking with MP-45 as well!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  15. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    So wait wait wait wait wait...
    So we get three different MP Optimus Primes..
    And it looks like there will be three different MPM Primes coming at some point..there has to be, if the bumblebee movie bumblebee gets made, so gotta expect a BB movie MPM of Prime..so if you think about it. Your display would be even..

Primes to the left of me. Primes to the right..here I am stuck on the internet with you. lol

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wh33ls

Wh33ls Original G1 kid, and loves Beasties as much, eh!

Sweet! Already checked it out and following, thanks!:cool: 

One has to stay positive, but I do have a supporting family, which helps tremendously. But when there are others who don't even have that, and they stay positive, it just blows my mind with their level of mental fortitude.
    :bay 

• Like Like x 2
  17. BrutiKing

BrutiKing I is a Bruticus fan

When I find some more time, I’ll make sure to add anything new to your digibash posts! Just DM me your newest ones that you’d like me to add and I’ll do it if it isn’t really unreasonable (I doubt that would happen). Man, I’m exhausted...

• Like Like x 3
  18. MSWF377

MSWF377 Well-Known Member

So when I first saw pictures of this guy I thought “no, I like MP10 better”. I don’t know what’s happened, if it’s the lack of new G1 molds, or my tastes shifting to the new cartoon aesthetic, but this figure is looking better and better the more I look at him. I’m really dreading seeing the official pictures, falling in love with it, and then getting gut punched by the more than likely $300+ price tag

• Like Like x 2
  19. chchchch

chchchch Floptimus Prime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Pinterest:
    Thank you as always sir! I know how surprisingly much work it is keeping that first page updated. You are a credit to these forums!

• Like Like x 2
  20. franpincho

franpincho Snowflake magnet

I'm still trying to figure out how the BD parts are going to be implemented on this guy, most importantly on the oblique section. Megatron really did a number there, that cut was deep.

• Like Like x 2