32GB Zune HD with Car Charger/Adapter

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Zune 32GB is usually around $225 brand new and the car charger/adapter is $80. The charger lets you charge the device as well as play the Zune through your radio. The Zune is awesome for music and videos but I'm really not looking to keep it. I'm looking to let it go for $180 shipped, comes with the Zune HD and Car Adapter and Zune earbuds. It's all in great condition and has hardly been used. The adapter is especially nice because it has a built in USB port to allow for a second device to charge using it, so if your cell phone, camera or camcorder uses a USB cable to charge then it can charge using this.

I'm only asking $180 shipped, that all. The Zune alone cost more than that, I'm only selling cuz I really need something with less space. After putting all my songs and everything on it, I still have 26GB left free, it's overkill really. I just wanna get some money to buy a simple 8GB or less media player, one that I have a chance of filling up at least half way.

If you're interested please PM me or post on here, thanks.

2. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    I also have a slightly used G15 v2 gaming keyboard by logitech for sale, asking $65 + $5 s/h for it. I got it back in mid 2008 but never used it much. Still looks and works great but it's gathering dust since I have no PC to use it on at the moment.

Tried editing my original post but it won't let me.

3. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    bump.

4. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Bumparu uparu!!!!

5. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Buy it now and I'll take $10 off the price and give you free shipping, it's a great deal yo.

6. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Anyone? It's an awesome media player, but 32GB is extreme overkill and I couldn't fill it if my life depended on it.

(thread closed. Only one active sales thread at a time permitted. -Fosterlager)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.