30gb iPod Video for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peaugh, May 28, 2008.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Got a new iPod Touch, so I'm selling off my old iPod video. It's the 30gb model, white, in great working condition! Includes all original packaging in great shape, original earphones, USB cable, soft carrying pouch, unused set of ear-phone covers and all paperwork, including Apple logo stickers.
    [​IMG]

Also included is the iSkin evo3 case to protect the iPod in the Arctic (clear) color. You can see it here. I don't think I have the clip for it anymore (or if I can even find it if I do), but the evo itself is still very nice and protects the whole iPod.

[​IMG]

I'll also throw in the Apple composite AV cable for watching videos/photos on your TV. Again, you can see the product here. There is a small crack in the white plastic on one of the plugs, but it is purely cosmetic, the cable still functions a-ok!

[​IMG]

I'll have some pics up this afternoon when I get home from work. I'm looking to get $160 for all of it, so say $168 total shipped in the US (contact me for shipping quote outside of the states.) Offers are welcome. Thanks!

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Interested. Will PM you in a second.

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Updated with pics!

4. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    PM sent.