300 dpi pics anyone?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by therealjamespeters, Oct 28, 2008.

1. therealjamespeters

therealjamespeters Well-Known Member

I just got a new phone and i wanna get it wrapped. I wanna do a customized wrap with a tf movie pic but i need a pic thats 300dpi. Does anyone here have any to share? If you would be willing to share them with me I'd be really appreciative!

2. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    click on my sig pic and page through my TF shots on flickr. if you like one, send me a PM and I'll send you the fullsize version. They're all either 6mp or 12mp and 300px/in.

3. therealjamespeters

Hey thanx man!! You're a really skilled photographer! THing is. I'm looking at pics from the tf movie last yr. Like posters and stuff.. i found some really really gd ones but their all 72dpi. But thanx again bro!

4. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    There *should* be some on flickr (though not on my account). Seems like the place was filthy with them last year, and exactly what you describe - posters and stuff at high dpi.

give it a search. There was a TF Movie group that probably still exists that had a lotta stuff.

5. therealjamespeters

i looked around on flickr but couldn't find anything i liked. Found alot of gd ones on deviantart though.... i contacted one of them asking permission to use their pic and also ask for a higher resolution.... still hasn't replied yet.... *fingers crossed*