Minor/Repaint: 3 (three) Completed Alternators Customs!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by My03Tundra, Aug 8, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I've been on a roll recently, having finished Swoop, Outback (the name of a custom Jeep I did), and with the original three I started with. Here are the original three I started with and have finished just recently. Let me introduce...

Scanout:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Psyche-Out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vibe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Ancient Decepticon Trio:
    [​IMG]

I have written bios for them originally, but since I've just completed them I may go back and rewrite each character's respective bio. As the title for the last photo states, they are a trio of ancient Decepticons who have silently been observing Megatron and his forces since they became active in 1984. To maintain their secret, they work at night and change their alternate modes often to help avert detection and identification. When in combat, they work as an effective and deadly team and their kill rate and efficiency as a Decepticon team is unmatched.

Each member has a very unique personality. Vibe is a bit alouf and has his doubts in the Decepticon cause and fighting with the Autobots, but he implicitly believes in and trusts his friends, Scanout and Psyche-Out. Vibe specializes in communications and is loaded with various scanning and jamming equipment. Scanout is a bloodthirsty fighter who loves killing and destruction, and views it as an art. He lost his left eye and right hand in hand-to-hand combat against ten highly-skilled Autobot warriors. All of the Autobots were destroyed, while he walked away with minor injuries. Psyche-Out is the "mad scientist" of the group who develops new weapons and finds appropriate vehicle modes when they need to upgrade or update. Psyche-Out also specializes in psychological warfare and tests his weapons and tactics on his "fellow" Decepticons. These "tests" are commonly attributed to other Decepticons, as the trio tend to avoid contact with either side, and watch from the sidelines. The only time they fight is when it involves protecting their own interests.

2. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet! Nice work man! I'm diggin Vibe! How'd you get the stripes on him?

3. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    How'd I get those stripes on him? Slow and painstaking work with automotive vinyl pinstripe tape. That "single" strip down the length of the car is actually composed of FOUR seperate pinstripes from four different rolls. It took more patience then anything else to get it on as good as it is.

4. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All the more impressive! :thumb  Nice work man!

5. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love offset stripes...

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great job on all of them!:thumb 

7. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    After doing them on Vibe, I do too. Originally (earlier this year) I posted a WIP image of Vibe prior to painting and detailing. I asked what should be done, and it was fellow member and friend Superquad7 who suggested the light blue coloring and the offset stripe.

8. Razerwire

News Credits:
    That's cuz I put the offset stripes in his head!!!:p 

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Wow man those are great! I dig the backstory too...awesome work!

10. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

Those look great, love the stripe on Vibe.

As much as I hate the scion as an actual car, he makes for a pretty good transformer.

11. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    I agree, and I'm trying to decide what to do short of repainting with another extra Skids. I've taken off his gaudy flames (as I've done with ALL of my Alt Skids) but I may do some graphics like the original had on the sides, but in different colors.

12. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Alt Mirage sent me an e-mail before he got to your house, RW. He's full of all kinds of good advice! Props to Alt Mirage! :lol 

Vibe looks great man! You really done a nice job on him!

13. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Well, it took long enough. The biggest motivation I had was a sleepless night, and nothing else to do. It took about two hours just putting down the pinstriping on Vibe, and about the same trying to get the painting done.

So, Superquad7, when are you getting on AIM?

14. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    wow.. I'd forgotten all about scanout! :lol  glad you finished the darned thing, he's sexy...

15. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yeah well you tell that SOB that he's still on my blacklist...

16. Kristof

Kristof Well-Known Member

The head on Scanout kind of reminds me of Transmetals 2 Dinobot from Beast Wars Season 3.

17. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Oh, I just got this in my e-mail inbox:

Superquad:
    Hey bro, sup sup? NM here dude, just hangin' out. Man, this Razerwire guy is about to get to me. The guy needs to just take a chill pill or something. He comes home all of the time and just yells and screams. Most of the time it's pretty imcomprehensible, but it's usually after he's went out to try to find more of my fellow Cybertrons. Little does RW know that I've been sending out transmissions using his computer (which is how I'm able to e-mail you). I make sure I warn my Autobot comrades and even those Decepticrums that RW's looking for them, only to capture them so he can put them in his trophy cases. Sometimes he even takes photographs of us. It's pretty creepy. There is a female human that seems to be able to keep him under control pretty well though.

Well, I just wanted to let you know that even though I'm still captive here and I've not had an Energon cube in what seems like eons, I'm still functioning within normal parameters. I've been able to unify all of the Cybertrons here enough to at least gather our forces so we can come up with a plan on how to get out of this place. We all miss Cybertron so much. One day, we will see our home planet again. Until then . . . until all are one! Take care, bro. I'll try to send another transmission soon. L8r dude!

Your fearful, but courageous Autobot friend,
    Alt Mirage

18. REDLINE

News Credits:
    :lol  nice

19. Razerwire

News Credits:
    That's it, I'm putting on a password on the computer...

***EDIT***

10K!!! Wasted on Mirage??? :mad 

20. REDLINE

News Credits:

hahahahahaha :ev:  did you not read your thread about 10kth post ?? hahahaha that's AWESOME.