3 Storage bins full

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by WheelJacksWrkShp, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

3 Storage bins full - Teaser Pic Added

Hey guys,
    I have been debating on selling off most of my collection. I think in the past years I have collected somewhere in the 500 range. Most of my stuff has been display only. I have all the accessories to every character and most of the instructions and product cards with the bio and such on there. I have stuff from G1 all the way to current incarnations. Each bin has well over $1000 worth of TF in them. I really don't want to take each one out and catalog it since it will be time consuming but I can if y'all think it would be worth my while. I would be willing to sell each bin for $500 picked up or $800 to ship. This is just me guessing on worth but if I go into the bins to start sorting you know it will go up from there. Anyway, I am really just gauging interest and I will post pics this evening. Let me know what you think.

Jason

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to see the bins.
    Too hard to say if I'd be willing to buy something without at least gauging some of what I might be getting. :) 

3. WheelJacksWrkShp

Totally understand. I have been hit with PMs already so I will be taking photos of everything tonight and tomorrow. There is a lot to organize so each bin may take a bit. I will acrually try to break it up into classes like G1, Armada, Animated and so on.

4. Bodhar2000

Bodhar2000 Bodhar2000

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, if you have all that stuff maybe you should get a dealer booth at Botcon :) . I am sure you'll be able to move all your stuff in one shot there!

5. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This too is a true statement. I only really added my last statement to help show some interest. :) 

6. WheelJacksWrkShp

I have already made my trip to Florida for this year. One day I may make it but not anytime soon. I just live in a little apartment with my family and I have filled the living room 3 times and I am just out of display space and now storage space. I build rc aircraft and the family vehicle is crapping out so it was time to make a decision. Almost all of my fun stuff is going. Planes, TF, Motorcycle, Hotwheels, all of it. I have had the wrong priorities for years and it is time to change that.

7. skinsquad

skinsquad Well-Known Member

PMed!

8. WheelJacksWrkShp

Added a teaser pic for now.

9. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Any vintage japanese stuff in those bins?

10. WheelJacksWrkShp

Isn't it all Japanese?

11. henghengwwj

henghengwwj Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    man i'm pretty sure we all want to see the stuff individually....for example i'd like to see the RID magnus...

12. WheelJacksWrkShp

I have both magnus and prime in mint condition.

Just a note, Batteries have been removed for storage purposes. Everything was tested before removal for workability and then the batteries were pulled to keep from corroding.

13. WheelJacksWrkShp

Well guys, apparently I over stepped my bounds. The wife vetoed me getting rid of any part of my collection. To her they are just as important as they are to me. SO in order for me not to loose my sexual playground I have to close the thread and I regret getting any ones hopes up. Sorry, my intentions were in the right spot but my wife says she will find another way. Besides, how cool is it that my wife wants me to have this collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.