3 original characters you'd like in TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Alienbot, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's fair to say while many robots in the movies are based on G1 characters (the five Autobots in the first film, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Jetfire, Arcee, the Fallen, the Constructicons) there also a great many who aren't, and please don't confuse trademarked names that have been avaliable since the 1980s with characters. Skids, Mudflap, Brawl, Bonecrusher, these are characters included because Bay wanted to see those vehicles as robots. According to DVD, Scorponok was included only because the writers liked the idea of a robot scorpion, which is why he has nothing to do with Headmasters.

I'd like to see:
    1. The aircraft carrier Bay still hasn't included.
    2. A space shuttle.
    3. An iPod.

2. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, my first post was long winded. Basically, nevermind what character they'll be, name something you want to see transform on screen.

3. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well firstly id like to see characters like Hotrod, Cyclonus, Kup, Cliffjumper, Hound, Ultra Magnus to appear. Dont really know what objects id like to see transform....maybe a kickass firetruck or a semi-trailer rig transform, and i dont mean like prime but a rig with an actual trailer which combines with the bot mode....like armour, similar deal with magnus.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I'd like to see a firetruck Transformer in the Movieverse. Maybe another helicopter Transformer as well.

The XBot from TF1 would have been pretty cool :) .