3 Inches of blood.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dusty, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been digging this band since their last album, Advance and Vanquish. I know there are a lot of metalheads on this forum, so I figured I would pass along that their entire new album (due out this next Tuesday) is available for streaming until its release here:

http://www.mp3.com/artist/three-inches-of-blood/summary/

For those are have never heard of them, they sounds like a combination of Judas Priest with metalcore (they have two vocalists, one with falcetto, one with scream) and their subject matter is axes, warriors and killin orcs for the most part. If you are a fan of power metal, classic metal, and/or the recent metalcore stuff, I highly recommend checking it out.

Here's the video from their last album:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JO7TZGgBbOw

-Dusty

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    It's been a long time since I've heard a song that takes 52 seconds to get to the drums.

Funny how this is now "alternative metal". Back in the day, this is what metal sounded like.

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I fucking love them, since I first heard them a couple years ago. It's not for everyone, but it sure is for me. Saw them earlier in the year, and I can't wait to see them at Ozzfest.

4. Behem0th

Behem0th Real men listen to thrash

I'm a fan.

I've had a promo copy of their new album for a few weeks now. It is very good, if you like the old stuff, you will like this one. It's much heavier than Advance & Vanquish, more blasting, faster songs, speedier riffs, more epic. All and all, very good, maybe in my top 5 for the year so far.

I've seen them live once when Advance & Vanquish first came out opening for Metal Church. They rocked. Would love to see them again but they always open for horrible bands and I'm not paying $20+ for a 25 minute set. Here's hoping they get to headline soon.

5. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I've got "Battlecry Under A Winter Sun".

It rocks.