3 days of gymnast ring training, 3 days of puking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Meanie, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I've learned the hard way that the hardest strength training in the world, is Gymnastic Ring training. I finally started really using my Elite rings I bought a year ago the correct way this week. I was talked into getting them by a friend, but never used them but when I took a day off of the gym, and didn't use them right. The guys that trained the 300 cast are the ones that sell them. I was big into power lifting, but now that I took 4 months off of training and got fat, I am training to shred up. I basically ride my spin bike for 10 minutes, then do up/down sprints up my heavy incline driveway to put all the blood in my legs. As soon as I am done I hit the rings for pushups, get on the spin bike, dips, get on bike, Flys, get one bike, dead hangs/leg lifts and I am done. With 3 minutes of finishing each day I puked my guts out, those painful pukes and dry heaves because you stomach and core are so sore. It is pure hell. I tried hitting my heavy bag and speed bag sets but I puke half way through. If anyone ever wanted to lose weight this is how to do it, I already dropped my 10 lbs of water in 3 days. Its way fun to watch my friend puke though, he's worse than me. He is a huge juiceball and he shakes like crazy and can barely do any of the workouts because he has no stabilizer strength surprisingly. Anybody here a weightlifter? You need to try these things, for $50 its amazing.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blue Meanie loses weight the Mary Kate way.

[​IMG]

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Sounds like fun *SPRINTS in the other direction*

4. Blue Meanie

Binge and Purge baby, binge and purge.

5. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

How much time do you give yourself between eating and working out?

6. Blue Meanie

About and hour and a half to 2 hours. I usually do a protein shake at least an hour before. I take my supplements 1/2 hour before I hit em. Its not really anything but the way I am training. Like how squats make people puke when they hit quads hard. Its that mix of heavy cardio and smashing muscles. I feel completely drained.

7. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

1. Tone down the workout just a tad.

or

2. Give yourself more time between eating and working out.

or

3. Keep hydrated as you do your workout.

Any of those three should help. I don't think puking after/during a workout is healthy.

8. Blue Meanie

Nah, its common when someone starts training heavy after a long break. I was way better today, I should be fine tomorrow. The No-Xplode ad Gakic I take are screwin with me too. I have been Jittery all day from the stuff.

9. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    If squirrelcar would pop in here (he's just short of being a doctor) he might be able to give some better and more accurate medical advice. Going from doing nothing, to heavy workouts, just doesn't sound right to me. It sounds like it is a sudden jarring shock to your system and even me with my limited medical knowledge thinks that it sounds unsafe.