3-D Battle Card Game Expansion Coming

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Silverwynde, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Silverwynde

Silverwynde PsychoCompletist-by-proxy

Found this in Previews awhile back, but there have been and are lots and lots of other things I continue to deal with lately.....my being able to post pics of previously unknown merchandise in a timely fashion as I did recently is sure to be a rarity.....saw nothing on it currently, so....

SEP07 4846
    TRANSFORMERS 3-D CSG ENERGON WARS BOOSTER DIS (C: 1-1-2) MSRP: $3.99

Def hasn't even finished one complete set, let alone the second he wants as well.
    His brain exploded when I told him. It was funny. The stains on the carpet weren't, though. :D 

2. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    The collectors cards like baseball cards are all I've ever seen and sure would like to see these.

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I think these are the ones where you build the robot and transform it using pieces on the card.

4. Silverwynde

Silverwynde PsychoCompletist-by-proxy

They're pretty easily found at Wal-Mart and Target, unless, like us, someone else has cleared the hell out of one store's stock mulitple times. (To the tune of fifty packs.) Probably time to do some trading, as well as sell off the duplicate Topps sets and such. (Who would've thought the Megan Fox autograph card would go for more than a bit of JACKET or a piece of PANTS?!)

5. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

Meh, I think the game is glorified rock/paper/scissors, and the "action" moves like a constipated guy trying to dump.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I can't find the pics here yet, but we did hear of this before. One of the cards pictured was a rather butt-ugly TM2 Cheetor. I think the selection of other characters, from what could be seen, was quite varied.