2nd August for Germany

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Turnpike, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    What? That sucks. Thankfully, it's already been confirmed as July 5th here.

3. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

You should move to australia, IIRC they'll already have it at the end of june :p 

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Ugh. What the fuck are they playing at?

5. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HUNGHHHHHH? Why?

6. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

LOL I love the "stomp your foot on the ground and yell useless actions" if things don't go your way. My son used to do that when he was 6 years old.

7. Scraggin

Scraggin Banned

God this annoyed me on so many levels. What do you expect him to do instead, ride it out without complaining? What the hell is wrong with complaining about something that's blatantly unfair?

There's nothing I hate more than a good old appeal to maturity. OH MY SON DID THAT WHEN HE WAS SIX. Wow, I bet your son also went to the toilet when he was six, does that make this poor German's anger unjustified? No.

8. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

How mature it is to compare me with a 6 year old, without giving any effort to learn the reasons as to why I’m protesting this August 2nd release date.

My motives are quite clear: At the time I only knew that Germany would be the last country on the planet to receive this film. We got Spiderman3, Pirates3 and Shrek3 all coming out on the same date as in the USA. Why could this not be the same with TF?

Again, seeing how my country was the last to receive this film (usually this is not the case with other films), it made me feel offended, if not insulted by those releasing this movie. Thus my right to protest.

9. Ultra Shagnus

Ultra Shagnus Member

I'm with nuopus on this one.

Do you really think Paramount are going to miss 8 tickets!! And even if other people don't go, it's not going to get the date changed or anything. Besides, if you're so dedicated to Transformers and "been a supporter of the movie for over a year" shouldn't you want to see it anyway???

Having said that, I agree it's a disgrace that the rest of the world get the movie so long after America! We're supposed to be getting it at the end of July and I'm pissed so I can only imagine how the German people feel. To make it worse from an old thread on this site I was lead to believe it was coming out here at the end of JUNE!! There was even a link to this site which was allegedly the UK section of the official site, saying it was out at the end of June.

http://www.transformersmovie.com/intl/uk/site/main.html

Then I come back after a bit of an absence and people are talking about the end of JULY!!! I'm not the better of it yet!!

The point is, thought I'm extremely pissed off and insulted at the later release date, I love Transformers and I'm dying to see the movie so I'm going to go to it regardless of when it comes out.

I don't mean to insult you or anything Turnpike and apologise if that's how this post comes across!! You're intitled to your opinion and to act on it as you see fit!!

10. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.