Non-TF: 25th GI Joe Customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by zgraham, Jan 1, 2009.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I started customizing 25th Joes last summer, before I moved to Transformers. Here are a few of them. The first pic is of my first custom. I repainted a Vamp and used Clutch and a Trooper to make the driver. I really liked the Scarred Cobra Officer from the 2 pack, so I made him his own unit. The repainted Vamp was part of that. The red slash on the side was used to distiguish his unit from all the others, kind of the baddest of the bad. I picked up a couple of motorcycles and painted them with the same scheme. The green and black Viper is a Swamp Viper. These Vipers are under the command of Croc Master. They are used for facility protection and to help wrangle the crocodiles. The other Viper is a LRRV, Long Range Recon Viper. These are small units that travel lightly, finding what they need to survive from the environment. This is a jungle LRRV. I used the Special Forces tiger stripe uniforms as a loose base. The airboat is from the Bass Pro Shop series of outdoor toys. It was originally yellow. It thought the Swamp Vipers could use it on ther patrols and repainted it. I have another I am thinking of painting for the Dreadnoks, but I haven't gotten to that yet. Let me know what you think. I have others I have customized if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Love the airboat! 'Course, being down here in Fort Lauderdale, about 15 minutes from the Everglades I have a soft spot for airboats! Great job!:thumbs2: 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    These look really well-done! I'd love to see more photos of each of them :wink: