$250 gift certificate at first4figures.com for trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mike, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    hey guys, I won this $250 dollar gift certificate for first4figures.com but I don't think I deserve it for unmentionable reasons, so I would like to offer it up for trade.

I am looking to get sealed toys like Cybertron, Armada, Energon or even other toy brands to donate to kids who's parents can't afford to buy anything, for Christmas. There is a foundation in the mall every year that you can drop off un-opened toys to and they handle all the distribution. this is where I would be dropping the stuff I am donating off at in December.

I was hoping to get to as close to the value of the gift certificate as possible, but if not that is ok too. even half the value would be awesome and much appreciated.

first4figures is a pretty cool site, they have lots of neat statues they made and are still making plus other stuff coming up in the next few months for early next year, the gift certificate doesn't expire, it can be spent now, or save up untill a later date. As for shipping, whatever the final price is, including the shipping
    cost, will be deducted from the gift certificate.

again, items must be sealed, or at least boxed and complete, I could just put tape on it to make it look sealed. im sure kids aren't going to know the difference, but no loose figures please. and child friendly. i don't reccomend alternators like grimlock, or tracks/swerve/ravage, but more play ready toys like energon guys and cybertron or even other brands such as marvel legends, ninja turtles, hot wheels, gi joe, barbie, my little pony, you know, just stuff kids can have a lot of fun with :) 

you can PM here or email me at mike__doherty@hotmail.com if interested

it's for a good cause, and you'll be getting some sweet statues (or what ever you decided to purchase) and a chance to make some little kids happy on christmas morning

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    You've been winning a lot of stuff lately. First the Xbox 360, now this. :) 

3. Luke020681

Luke020681 Well-Known Member

wow. how did you win the x-box 360?

4. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    i won the xbox 360 in that befirsttoplay.ca game by entering codes online. I ended up giving the system to my younger brother :) 

5. Luke020681

Luke020681 Well-Known Member

transformers

i might be able to help you out with some of boxed figures. my main concern is the shipping to canada any idea how much from the us? (depending on the lbs.)
    thanks

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I can help out with shipping if it becomes a lot :) 

I want who ever ends up trading with me, to be happy with the trade and make sure they're getting their moneys worth

7. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    The $250 has been traded :)  thanks all who were interested