20th Prime, and last of my stuff for sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Chosen, May 25, 2007.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Does what the title says! I accept payment via PayPal worldwide, as well as money orders within the US. I always ship via USPS and charge for approximate shipping costs. My feedback thread is linked in my sig, and I also go by nightmare_keeper on eBay.

All figures are loose complete unless otherwise stated. All figures include instructions unless otherwise stated.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

Since I have the space to do it, and because I really, really, REALLY don't like 20th Prime and want it gone (again!), let me clarify on its condition. First of all, it's the original battle-damaged version, not that POS repaint as part of Classics (or not, however you fall in that inane argument). All the accessories - Matrix, black gun, Megatron pistol, etc. - are included. This figure is actually MIB sorta, because I do have the outer box, but not the inner tray. Prime's electronics still work, nothing broken, and only the most miniscule of paint chipping near the tiny lights on the top of his chest in robot mode. If I hadn't mentioned it, you'd probably never notice unless you gave Prime to an airport security checkpoint. I'm thinking somewhere in the $50 range, something reasonable like that, nothing excessive. Make offers.

3. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Punted back to the top. Prices lowered on a couple things.

5. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PM sent

6. indecks

indecks Banned

Im curious, why don't you like Anniversary Prime? Hes one of my most prized T-Formers, and he occupies the other part of his "throne" with my Masterpiece Robotech Skull One.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

20th Prime is pretty good for a Transformer, especially for his similarity to the show's likeness and has a lot of good features. However, he fails to impress me in other ways when I compare him to even higher-quality diecast toys or Chogokin I've owned or seen in person. I've discussed my problems with him once before at length and got accosted for it (as well as accused of not even owning the damn thing when I made my complaints), so I don't feel like bringing up everything again.

Main reason I own him (again) in the first place is so I could trade away some Ultraman toys of mine that I didn't need. Gaia kaiju, for anyone that cared to know.

Prime's now on hold for Keiichitron, as his trade offer was more interesting than the cash offers, around $50 shipped from each person.

8. indecks

indecks Banned

No problem. No hate coming from me. I was just curious. =)