Well, I finally finished it! I suppose I could have bumped my old thread to the front page, but I knew a new subject line about a complete trailer would get more people to take a look at this! I was quite stumped how to handle the striping. Ultimately, I recreated (with help) the striping and Autobot logo in Illustrator, then printed it to the scale I needed, then spray-mounted it to thin magnetic sheeting, which sticks right to the trailer. The result is better than I could have hoped for. The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the tire size, but I found tires that matched Prime's original tires and they just looked like hell on the trailer. Several people warned me of the scaling issues, but I had to try it for myself anyway. I'm stubborn like that. I also painted up a little Roller. It's ok, but just ok. I'm going to keep looking for something better. Enjoy the pictures, as well as one picture of my adorable cat, who loves to pose for the camera, little media whore that she is.