20th Anniversary Optimus Prime DVD Edition.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gamer, Oct 17, 2006.

1. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

2. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

What part are you stuck on? Maybe we can walk you through it.

3. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Well the feet for one thing the pics show that they can straighten out the whole way but if u do that they break off. It's hard to explain. How do open his chest to get the tires out? If someone could make a video of the transformation and put it on youtube that would be very helpful.

4. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

My answers assume that you're going from robot to truck mode, as he was packaged in robot mode.
    1: FEET.
    To transform his feet, you must first open the bottom of his foot all the way. Once open, you will be able to rotate the front portion of the foot 180 degrees, so that the bottom of the foot is now in line with the front of his leg. Now you can close the part the was opened at the begining, as well as pushing the heel up to make that flush with the back of his leg.

5. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

2: CHEST.
    this is tricky. Open the windows. Pull open his abdomen grill. You will see the wheels inside. On his back, the pannels that hold his headlights also need to be opened. Stick your thumbs inside his chest cavity, and push against his "Ribs", kinda like how one "breaks bread". the wheels should flip out on either side. they need to be rotated 180 degrees. The Matrix chamber is pulled open by flipping up the panel in his chest, and pulling it out. Then rotate the chamber 90 degrees, and rotate the panel 180 degrees. See if you can take it from there. We're here if you need more help.:D 

6. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

If you reveiw step 9,10 and 11 you see that you need to rotate his foot in step 10 180 degree and the fold things back into place like in step 11. As for his chest what step are you stuck at? It could be the matter of applying some force to a piece.

7. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Ok when I tried to push the wheels out two little red pieces came out. Did I just break it?:confused: 

8. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Theese are the pieces that came off during transformation. Does anyone know where they go or if they can be put back on?
    [​IMG]

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    they go directly behind the front wheels, they are there to complete the cab look. the original op's arms were curved around the wheel, but the MP's arms are straight to be 'toon accurate, so they added those pieces to make it still look at least close to a proper wheel-well. no big deal that they popped off, you can tell by the design of the lil bumps that they're designed to do so so you don't break anything.

10. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Well ok, I finally transformed him thanks for all the help guys.:)