20th Anniversary DVD Edition Prime on Sale @ WM

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 03Mach1, Dec 6, 2006.

1. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As always, this may or may not be the sale price at all Walmarts since department managers can set their own prices. With that said, I saw the DVD edition of 20th Anniversayry Prime on sale at the 13th Street Walmart in Gainesville, Florida for $37.99!! Not sure if this is news or a sighting or what, but I thought you guys might check it out. It was tagged with one of those "Save Even More" price tags where Walmart attaches a competitors ad. Interestingly enough there was no other ad. The sale dates were 12/3-12/9. I hope this is a nationwide thing and not just local. No pics as I already have both versions. Either believe me or don't. Your call.

2. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Might be a local thing. I just got back from walmart, and they were still full price. :(  I've got one already, but I wouldn't mind another if they do go on sale.

3. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    yeah I wouldn't mind movie prime for the price of cybertron prime, I will have to check.

4. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

I read that really fast, and thought you were talking about the DVD itself. So I was thinking "how is $38 a sale on a $20 dvd!?!?!" lol

5. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My local Walmart has had them for $38.72 since Black Friday. As of Today, they still have 30 of them sitting on the top shelf, besides what on the end cap.

6. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Hey guys, I really want one if you could get me one I could pay a little extra for
    one for your time. PM me either Tarheels or 03Mach,and thanks.