2011 MegaToyFan Parts Party POST your wants

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by megamus, May 24, 2011.

1. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My only day at Botcon is gonna be Saturday. Is there gonna be a parts party that night? Will it be before or after the HoF ceremony? I'd really just like to pick up my Whirl kit.

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Parts party tonight around 6ish. You will be able to pick up exclusive anytime before Monday but please come get them as people want to take your toys!!!!

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just want to thank everyone for stop by the parts party. Even if you just stop by to see what we had. Special thanks to all who bought or traded with us. Just remeber if you saw something and want to know if we still have it you can pm us or look on the website in a few weeks. We will be doing a update to the website. Thanks for the whole crew of MegaToyFan.

On a personally level I want to thank everyone for stopping by and wishing me all the best on my recovery. I know it only been about 5 months since the accident but I still have a long way to go before I will be able to go back to work. If I can go back to the type of work I was doing before. I know not everyone knew about the details of the accidents but it was of everyone to wish me the best. Thanks Jim

4. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Botcon S_T_A_F_F

News Credits:
    Thank you for still doing the parts party I found alot of stuff I really wanted at super great prices I found you guys to be the cheapest threw out the whole con ...thanks again for letting me crash in your room as well hope to see you both before next years botcon

5. Track Attack

Track Attack Autobot

I just wanted to say Thank You to the nice guy at the door who got me a bottled water. I was following my friends around and got dehydrated. I'm very sorry I don't know your name but I'd be happy to buy you a drink next time. :eek: 

6. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Brett & Jim... You guys are awesome! It was fun hanging with you guys. :thumb 

7. megamus

News Credits:
    Well another one under our belts. Good times were had by all. Not as much trading as I would have hoped on my end but I did manage to pick up a few Four Star seeker parts.
    Some Highlights:
    -On Saturday, we all decided to "raid" all the other floors looking for parties at 1am. Seeing Will freakout when I knocked on one door and ran. PRICELESS!!!
    -That poor "homeless" person outside smoking.
    -During the TFW Meetup, Shibmaura_Prime drunk off his butt telling everyone he loves Bumblejumper.
    -Meeting Easterling Capt and seeing how Freak'n tall he is!!!
    -Sitting on the patio (which on the first floor is in the basement) by the pool and heard two women comment on all the nerds in the hotel. I quickly and loudly yelled that I agreed. I don't think she ever did figure out where we were.....

-Bickmores sign stating him wanting this years customizing class figure and what he would do to get one....(use your imagination)

There were a lot more but that will do for now.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    But I do love Bumblejumper! And everyone else should too if they know what's good for 'em!

Oh ya, I really need to start bringing a list to the parts party since I forgot to ask you about G2 Starscream stuff...

9. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That was my first parts party after going to BotCon for so long.

Thanks dude, will be back again!

10. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Haha that was us who put the sign up. Gaelan didn't seam impressed as it covered up part of his sign and then he flipped out.

11. megamus

News Credits:
    I know, Alec brought it to the parts party after Gaelan took it down. Alec loved it, say what you want about him but he can definitely take a joke. BTW still waiting to hear back from you....

12. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    yeah it was great to attend one. nice meeting you megamus and the rest, sure I missed a few during the con.

Having fun with cosplay girls are always fun though ;) 

[​IMG]

13. megamus

News Credits:
    Quick someone get that Cosplay a cheeseburger!!!!!