Customs: 2010 radicon appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Hope this isnt spam.
    I know we have had one of these before somewhere, but its a different year and thought it might be nice if we all list those other radicons who have had a positive affect on us. Its not a popularity contest or anything just a way for us all to say thank you.
    first thanks to the boards for this opportunity to show our work.

Superquad7 = always positive and offers pros and cons rather than just saying how we would change something. He is there if you ever need an idea or to bounce something off of him and see what he thinks about where a project is going. THANKS MAN

Ezilla. Never have I met someone so humble. This guy is always bringing the positive and a side dish of humor to every post. He has been one of my biggest supporters and kept me involved when i had moments that I felt like stopping.

Sculptbot= One of the most creative cats i know. Fair when doing work for you, and has a brilliant mind.

autobotx23= showed me that working together really gets the creative juices flowing. A swell guy and true friend to the radicons. Cant wait for a new opportunity to work along side him from hundreds of miles away. lol.