2010 Funniest Moment and 2010 Best Crossover, Now accepting nominations!

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Chaos Incarnate, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Please submit your nominations for the funniest moment of 2010, and the Best Crossover of 2010!

Send me a PM as soon as you know your choice, and I'll have Strarf tally them all up.

NOTICE! CRITICALLY IMPORTANT!!

You need to make sure your submission contains links to the panels that you feel convey your submission the best!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Crossover Nomination sent! :) 

I may have just joined the site, but I've been reading stuff for over the last year... Several crossovers crossed my path, but only one has stuck in my damaged memory.

3. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

CI: How's Strarf gonna' tally them up, when she's gone missing? Maybe Officium or somebody should do it...

4. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Where is Strarf?

Yeah... Last time anyone saw her, she was fighting Pol's Strarf & wound up caught by Pol's Autobots...

Also, considering that she's lost IN a 2010 Crossover, is it fair for CIStrarf to tally votes she may be part of? That seems like a conflict of interests... I'm sure Chaos will be totally honest (it really only takes 2 nominations to be eligible to be voted for), but if Strarf is left in charge, who's to say she wouldn't forge 2 nominations to make sure she's in?

Or are you talking about the apparent back up Strarf who did the acceptance speech for Best Effects?

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Will work on finding something to nominate, and send a PM as soon as I do.

When's the last day to send in nominations for these categories?

6. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Official Schedule or delayed?

However, I read in the general Awards discussion thread that it's supposed to last 3 days from when it get's posted...

^ May imply there could be a day or 2 added on to be fair.

So, either they're all due today or his running late could get it extend up to 2 days... That's the best I can do for ya...

7. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    It was changed to 1 nomination ;) .
    But what if Ironhide2005 doesn't read this thread, and starts accepting nominations on Monday?

8. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    I wasn't following the main Awards set up discussion very closely... Just peaked in there a few times & happened across the 2 day thing...

I wonder if mine will qualify? (Not that it'll matter, there's a 99.99999...% chance someone else will nominate it, if they haven't already...) I ask, cause the comic I nominated moved off site (still links in his thread, but due to multiple site posts, consolidated the updates to one site -- I know he still qualifies, he already won an award), but I don't know how to get the URLs to the pics (I'll PM CI & see if he needs me to research how to see if I can figure it out, just to be sure), but I did link to the updates the pics were in.

CI is familiar w/ the comic, so he might already know where to get the pics himself.

Well, that would be why I said that all the nominations MIGHT be due TODAY or COULD get an extention, as I couldn't be sure how something like that would work. Wonder if he thought/ took the time to ask?

9. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    I take it you were going to vote for the WaP/Prime Time! crossover? Damn, that was the one I was going to nominate >.<!

MOST?! You only have 22. Plus I have only Quoted to 3 (Well this is the 4th).

10. Keith Prime

News Credits:
    Sorry

That's the one, sorry... It is the comic that got me to join the Funnies after all... & it is an AWESOME Crossover...

& hey! You use the Anime faces too! Cool.

My brain injury is a factor here... My brain was failing to differentiate between multiple (3 or 4, most worse than the issues you brought up) people complaining about my posts, & I sinserly apologize for that. My recall was scrambled, & remembering anything is a stroke of luck sometimes. I went back to the thread & looked to see who said what, to make sure I got this apology right.

I removed the last line of the last post, as it isn't fair to leave it there, when it's inaccurate.

11. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    Cool to see you noticed ^_^.
    Have you read Prime Time!?

Well yeah for the WaP thread, but not as a whole. Before it was less than a fifth.

Also if you want to say more, could you please post a visitor message. Don't want this thread to get clogged up :thumb .

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yes, any talk not relating to making nominations should be discussed elsewhere.

Still working on a nomination. I'm sure everyone's going to nominate the same thing for Best Crossover, so I'm just going to try and nominate something for Funniest Moment.

13. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

Pfft! There's bunches of crossovers! (at least three i know of!)

But yeah, I think most people have already decided...
    Come on, TFW, surprise me!

I do need to look up funniest moments, though.