2010 Funnies award-Funniest Moment voting

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Drift, Feb 13, 2011.

?

Funniest moment

Poll closed Feb 16, 2011.
  1. Half randomness for the fun of it

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Blurry robot theater

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Megatron anonymous

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Ripoffs anomymous

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  5. Murphey's lawl

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Transdudes

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  7. It's fun-ness on a stick

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  8. ECRF'S Beyond your wildest imagination

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  9. Doomboy's All the Good Names were Taken

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Transformers Homeworld

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Cryoprime, Seaspray4TF3, and Tahuprime's Funnies with...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Nagi-Oki's Side B

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  13. Anodythe And Kids

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had 2 too many so i chose which to bring in

Half-randomness just for the fun of it

Fez Findie

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x10800 and weights 5234KB.
    [​IMG]

Blurry Robot Theater

Autobus Prime

[​IMG]

Megatrons Anonymous

Weeklyhero

[​IMG]
    Ripoffs Anonymous

ectoneon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    murphey's lawl
    ....[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transdudes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's fun-ness on a stick!

DilaZirk

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 830x13800 and weights 2457KB.[​IMG]

ECRF's BYWI - Devastating Logic:

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 798x599 and weights 69KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 798x599 and weights 70KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 798x599 and weights 73KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 798x599 and weights 80KB.
    [​IMG]

Doomboy's All the Good Names were Taken - Guest Star Jane Austen! :D 

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 68KB.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 70KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 49KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 47KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 61KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 66KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 62KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 81KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 60KB.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 799x533 and weights 74KB.
    [​IMG]

Transformers Homeworld: Silent Comic.

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 717x5380 and weights 798KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 717x5380 and weights 727KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cryoprime, Seaspray4TF3, and Tahuprime's Funnies with...
    ...I can't even begin to describe it...

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 231KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 228KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 239KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 252KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 181KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 248KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 233KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 237KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 245KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 217KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 196KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 205KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 227KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 226KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 212KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 101KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 195KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 211KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 224KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 224KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 165KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 122KB.[​IMG]
    Ectoneon's Ripoffs Anonymous: The Pimp Ninjas are formed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nagi-Oki's Side B: Megs' Problem Clone.

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 967x1467 and weights 291KB.[​IMG]

Anodythe and Kids - Deadpool the Stikfa! :D 

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 74KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 59KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 79KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 66KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 64KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 744x780 and weights 92KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 67KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 69KB.[​IMG]

2. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
  3. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    What?

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I guess whoever nominated Murphey's LAWL did not follow the rules in making sure that the material is from 2010 and not 2011.

Anyways, so many good titles here to choose from... I think I'm going to have to take my time to fully consider who to vote for.

EDIT: Voted. :) 

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  6. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Aw, my nominations didn't get in! I had a Grimlock_13, a Warring at Play, and a Roll Call...

I'll have to wait and vote a little later when I can read all of these.

Edit: Scratch that, it was a Retribution, not a Roll Call.

7. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got a new set of panels for Murphey's Lawl thanks to Ultramagnus84 though i'm sure except best new comic it could be from past years, just not 2011

8. tfmad2010

News Credits:
    The moment has to be from 2010.

But the comic can be from any year (apart from new comic).

9. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Civilized Enforcer

Well now i got the right set from 2010 and looks like murphey's lawl is in the lead so far. and besides the mix up was a simple mistake that i hope to never make again. sorry for the confusion guys and gals.

10. Lock Cade

Wow, four comics are vying for first place now.

11. Lock Cade

We got two comics tying for first place, so let's keep those votes coming in!

12. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Hyahyahyahya! This time around, I'm going to go for Transdudes. Great humor all around for everyone.

Thanks to whoever it was who nominated me.

13. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Can't believe I'm tied with Transdudes, that's an honor! Thanks for everyone who's voting (for everyone, not just mine)!

14. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Yeah, this was a good turn-out. Glad we restarted. :) 

15. Lock Cade

Yes, glad that we redid these two categories.

Though, I'm quite curious to see what would happen if we end up with a tie for this category...

16. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Took a bit to find this, as it isn't in the Re-do nominations thread... But I voted...

Had to change my vote from the first one, w/ more material... I have to go w/ the one that made me laugh & kept me laughing longest... That is what Funniest means after all...

TransDudes Grimlock is priceless... lol

DilaZirk & Megatron's Anonymous made me laugh too, so they get special mention... Especially Megatron's Anonymous, as it was my original vote... Sorry... But Grimlock trying to use a computer is hilarious!

Edit: found Crossover.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  17. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

It's being redone too, just not a many comments, same amount of votes though. And thanks for the first vote,no worries about transdudes this time, I voted for it too,

18. Lock Cade

Last day to vote. So for those who haven't voted yet, better do it now before the poll ends.

19. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Congrats to Draeck's Transdudes for the win!

20. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    Congrats!

Though it kinda sucks, as my vote was the decider, & I liked both TransDudes' & Megatron's Anonymous' submissions... & my switching my vote to the one that made me laugh most technically cost weeklyhero the win...

Still, weeklyhero voted for TransDudes too, so I don't feel too bad.