2010 Chevy Camaro: First Drive

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DetroitWonk, Mar 20, 2009.

1. DetroitWonk

DetroitWonk Member

News Credits:
  2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Funny, the other day I saw 2 of them on the road when my brother and I went to McDonald's for lunch. One was silver, and the guy who was driving it was obviously enjoying going fast with it... either that, or he was just in a big hurry. The other one was a really snazzy blue.

My brother was saying how they were talking about the new Camaro, and the guy made a comment about one being "Bumblebee yellow," even though it didn't have the black racing stripes.

Man... I so want one, but I can't afford one...

3. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    In 2013 I will own a 2010 Camaro lol.

4. s4turn

s4turn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome Awesome car :) 

just got me ultimate bumblebee and love it.. now just need the real thing :D 

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I actrualy saw one here in Aus. It was just yesturday, yeah, and the funny thing is they arent out here yet... and it was a really nice red. The steering wheel was on the lef hand side, so it must have been shipped from America, but the car has to be something like 30 years old before you can drive it with the wheel on that side in Aus. Mystery...

6. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the exterior styling and sunroof. But the interior dashboard instrument cluster/stereo/climate controls look too retro for me, unfortunately.

7. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I got to go through a new SS thoroughly today at the GM tech school here. Got to see underneath it finally, be dying to see under there. I think I will wait a year to see if they put the 550hp LSA in it, if not I am throwing the 427 in my old Camaro into the new Camaro. It was a GORGEOUS car to see in person, much more faithfully proportioned to the showcar than it seemed in pictures. The interior was nicely styled, but materials were as I expected for a car whose base price is 22K. Want something nicer inside, pay the extra 10K for an equally equipped vette, or 10k more than that for a cayman, or 10k more for a Z06/GTR. Best blend of looks and performance in the segment. GT500 is nice though.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Yesterday I woke up from a dream where I had actually bought myself a yellow Camaro, with black racing stripes on it of course. I don't know how I managed to come up with the money, after all it was only a dream, but I literally told my family that nobody's going to drive it but me (I apparently had it insured in my name as well). My mom was absolutely livid, my brother was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't let him drive it, and dad... well, I don't remember if I got much response from him.

Imagine my disappointment when I woke up, seeing that there was no Bumblebee Camaro parked outside...