2007 movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soundwave47, Oct 22, 2006.

1. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

man, ive found out alot of new movies comin out 2007-2009 like: resident evil 3extiction,tmnt,tformers,freddy vs. jason 2,ironman,fantastic 4 2,jurassicpark 4, toy story 3,pirates 3 ,spiderman3:bday 

2. the_riesen

the_riesen INDY COLTS SBXLI-Champs TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    wow jurassic park 4? i thought all of the dinosaur would be extinct.....again!

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I think the full name of one of those is "Freddy Vs. Jason 2: Electric Bugaloo".

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

they are really planing on making fantastic four 2 come out next year? this early? wow. maybe they should, i don't know, take more time to make the sequal maybe? just my opinion.

5. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

FvJ2 has been shelved.
    Ironman will be pushed (if not already) to summer 2008.

6. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

better be, or else 2007 will be a bad year for it, with so much stuff coming out. especially if they plan to put it in the summer. with spiderman 3 coming out, and all.

7. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

How about anything that looks good, and you know... orignal?

That being said, the only thing Im goint to go see there is Piriates 3, and maybe Transformers.

8. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

What no love for Ghost Rider?

9. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Why? Not like they put alot of thought into the first one.

Not to sound like an ass, but you call for originality and yet you are gonna see the second sequal of one movie, and a movie based on a 20+ year old toy line. Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?

10. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    How about 300 ?

11. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Im not calling for an end to sequals, Im just calling for some kickass original movies to look forward to aswell. Originality includes something that can be loosely based on a source material, such as the first Pirates movie. Im just feeling a lack of awesome/kickass movies to look forward to that dont have a number behind it; and I'm plain just not interested in comic book adaptations anymore.

Also, Im treating Transformers as if the original Transformers never existed. Just like what the designers did. For me, this movie is going to live and die by how good of a giant robot movie I perceive it to be before I put my money down on it.

Also, I want more good space Sci-fi. Serenity and my original trilogy Star Wars DVDs have reignited my hunger for these types of movies. BSG could fill this void, but unless sci-fi reairs the entire series sometime soon, or NBC starts to air it, Im not going to put down money on the DVDs.

Ok. From what Ive seen, 300 looks kickass. I hear its a comic adaptation or something, but this movie does look all sorts of awesome. I have my eye on it.

12. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    its adaptation just the same as Sin City was an adaptation... same author no-less!

What about Shrek 3.. is that next year, or 08??

Andy

13. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Yup, by Frank Miller, and the trailer has alot of shouting too. What makes the trailer so awesome that they play NIN's Just Like You Imagined :D .

14. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As usual, it's a bunch of sequels, remakes, or adaptations. Hollywood is CRAZY original.

That's not to say that I'm against a lot of said sequels and such though :D 

Spider-Man 3 ftwwwww

15. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    quite right.. and in Spidey's case, I don't really hold anything against it as a sequel, since its just motoring along through the comic's long long story :) 

Andy

16. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

Don't forger Rocky Balboa and the Day of the Dead remake.

17. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Jurassic Park 4 is actually coming out? They actually made it? HOW? WHEN? WHY?

Ok; so I like the Jurassic Park concept, but how many times can you realistically get somebody to go to that island again? Are they going to try throwing in more sex appeal with young teenboppers? Are they bringing back any of the cast from the last three flicks? And if so please god leave Paul Kirby out of it. (Though I have nothing against the actor or the character he portrayed; he still tended to be more annoying then Dennis Nedry or Dieter Stark ever were as comedy relief goes.)

I'd probably go see it if only to see how different the special effects are this time around. As for the others; well most of those are new to me so maybe I'll be seeing more great movies next year, I sure as hell can't wait for Pirates 3... Jack Sparrow for the win.

18. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

07 is going to have some good movies comeing out. Freddy vs. Jason 2.. Damn..

19. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I hadn't heard of the Day of the Dead remake (though I knew it was inevitable), nor the Resident Evil 3. Cool. Yay zombies!

20. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i didn't know there was a toy story three being made. especially since disney and pizar only recently renewed the contract.

one movie that's out the same day as transformers in the uk that i will never be going to see is the simpsons movie (they couldn't even think of a decent title