2007 hasbro production...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Sep 29, 2006.

1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

I'll throw this up...

How big will the movie figure production take up 'space' at the factories? (I.E) Will there be 'room' for production of classics during this run?

I'm guessing sales of classics might answer this! BUY 'EM UP!

OOPS! Point being...more classics! Please?

2. Cy-Kill

Cy-Kill Slackers unite...tomorrow

I'm pretty sure it's been said that during the run of the movie and its merchandising, all other Transformer brands were being put on hold. Don't quote me on this though....

3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

The fans say BOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well I did! If true....I am mad:mad 

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    More or less impossible for us to tell, since Hasbro doesn't actually own any factories in China from what I understand. They just contact them and may change factories to suit their needs. We just don't know.

Classics is a filler mainline to fill in the gap between the end of Cybertron product and movie product. Should Hasbro continue to do the line later is up to them. But in mid 2007 the movie will be the main TF line for them, and most of the new TF product you see will be for the movie. The sublines (Alternators, Titanium, Attacktix) will continue on to support it, to varying degrees depending on how well those lines have done thus far.

On a side note, a few years back one of the factories charged with producing GI Joe figures (in particular the Cobra Trooper 6 pack) was closed due to lack of tax payments to the chinese government, and Hasbro lost some valuable toolings which I don't believe they ever got back.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My guess it will be on how popular the new Movie is. I hope there's more than 2 Waves of Classics though. Same for more Alts, & Titaniums but I don't care that much about more Attackix.

6. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

I say we wont see to much of the other lines over the release stage of the Moive line. We might even have a small dry spell right before and after the release date of the moive line. By the sounds of things Hasbro has pretty big plans for the moive and I can see them want anything else getting in the way of selling it.

7. shade 0066

shade 0066 Live Fast, Drive Faster!

I was talking with a friend of mine and he said hat the new cartoon series is going to be staring the new classics line. Im not to shure about that, but that would be sweet.

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    we can only hope they use the classics as toys for the new cartoon, we all know that would be beyond cool (especially if they actually release a trailer for the ultra magnus (he's not ultra without the trailer)