2007 Botcon Figure set speculations

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by goldent, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    To all:

I just finished reading the latest Collector's Club Magazine. From reading the comic and Decepiticon profile, me thinks one of the Botcon figures will be Shockwave, possibly Thundercracker, and/or SunStorm. Shockwave it mentioned a few times thoughout the mag as more of a rival to Megs like the Dreamwave comic.

I gotta go back and read the last issue to see if there were any other TFs not made Classics style. If anyone catches what I caught in that, or caught something in the last issue let me know. They're kinda like hidden names (Easter Eggs) in them.

Other figs I could see coming out of this are:

• Scourge (Black Convoy)
    • Sunstreaker/Sidswipe (Rodimus Mold, new face)
    • The Cosmos concept that was floating around a while back
    • Dirge/Thrust (Slight remold of Ramjet)
    • Drag Strip (Stunicon) (Mirage recolored mold and new head)

These have probably already been listed.

I can also see them coming out with at least 1 movie exclusive figure too.

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hm. Can't be scourge, unless they radically change his color scheme. We've been told there's not much black at all in the srt.

Sunstreaker or Sideswipe certainly seems possible.

Cosmos is a definite no. The club/con can't create a figure from nothing as an exclusive, and this toy was apparently never even prototyped.

Dirge/Thrust. Hm. Well, I'd give 100% odds that half of this is right, at the least. I'd bet heavily on new wings, too.

Drag strip seems feasible. Movie exclusives...maybe. I would think the molds would have been in use by Hasbro during the necessary time though.

3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.