2006/2008 Botcon stuff inlcuding SG Rodimus/Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Primus, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    All are sealed in the bags, except the 2008 box set which is in its box. The bottom three are all sealed in individual bags, and then combined into another sealed bag. I would consider breaking up that set.

2006 Axalon Optimus Primal - A black, white, red, and blue remold of Crumplezone with a new head sculpt. **SOLD**

2006 BotCon Axalon Cheetor - A yellow and teal retool of Clocker with cheetah-print seat covers and a new head sculpt. Sealed in Bag

2008 BotCon Attendee-Only Bonus Toy - Ricochet, a redecoed Shattered Glass Autobot Jazz, was provided as a bonus to those who picked up their 'Primus Package' box set in person. **SOLD**

2008 BotCon Convention box set - "Shattered Glass", Optimus Prime, a redeco of Classics Optimus Prime; Grimlock, a redeco of Classics Grimlock; Goldbug, a retool of Cybertron Hot Shot; Autobot Jazz, a retool of Cybertron Crosswise; Starscream, a redeco of Cybertron Voyager class Starscream; Mini-con Razorclaw, a redeco of Classics Overbite. I will also throw in the comic and pin.

2008 Megatron, a retool of the smaller Energon Megatron **SOLD**
    2008 Rodimus, a redeco of Classics Rodimus **SOLD**
    2008 Divebomb, a redeco of Classics Dreadwing. **SOLD**

I have pictures if need be. I'm not looking to gouge, just looking for fair price. That doesn't mean I'm looking to be gouged myself, but fair price.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. Primus

News Credits:
    If anyone knows what 2006 Axalon Optimus Primal is worth, I would love to know.

3. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

how much fo rodimus?

4. thetruephantasm

thetruephantasm Member

how much are you looking for both rodimus and the 08 set???

5. Primus

News Credits:
    PM me offers. If I was to sell Rodimus by himself I'd be trying to get $400-450. Last week one went on ebay for $500. I'd rather not list it on ebay but I couldn't go as low as some people have been offering.

Box set + Rodimus together I could deal on though. Not as good of a deal as "buy the box set and I'll throw in Rodimus for free" but if you are serious about an offer send me a PM.

6. Primus

News Credits:
    Also, I have a bunch of Palisades statue items (plus some rare prototypes) that I have from when I designed some of their TF statues so I will probably be listing those in the near future as well.

7. Primus

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the PMs. I will try to get updates to everyone tonight if possible.

8. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    any of those statues the op speaker stand? i have the UM but i want op :)  i think 425-450 is more than fair for 2008 botcon rodimus, all things considered, hope all is well

9. ShadowMagnus

ShadowMagnus Autobot

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    how much are you looking for SG Prime?

10. Primus

News Credits:
    I don't have SG Optimus Prime outside of the box set. I should have made that more clear because I've got a few PMs about it already.

The following is one item. The box set. includes all of the described toys.

2008 Convention box set includes- "Shattered Glass", Optimus Prime, a redeco of Classics Optimus Prime; Grimlock, a redeco of Classics Grimlock; Goldbug, a retool of Cybertron Hot Shot; Autobot Jazz, a retool of Cybertron Crosswise; Starscream, a redeco of Cybertron Voyager class Starscream; Mini-con Razorclaw, a redeco of Classics Overbite. I will also throw in the comic and pin.

11. Primus

News Credits:
    Not sure what the speaker stand is.

12. Primus

News Credits:
    Thanks to everyone who has inquired about my items. And thanks to everyone who has purchased something.

I have updated the initial post and also found a sealed bag 2006 BotCon Axalon Cheetor that I didn't realize I had so if anyone is interested in that or the 2008 BotCon Shattered Glass box set let me know.

13. Primus

News Credits:
    bump

Still have the following items:

2006 BotCon Axalon Cheetor - A yellow and teal retool of Clocker with cheetah-print seat covers and a new head sculpt. Sealed in Bag

2008 BotCon Attendee-Only Bonus Toy - Ricochet, a redecoed Shattered Glass Autobot Jazz, was provided as a bonus to those who picked up their 'Primus Package' box set in person.

2008 BotCon Convention box set - "Shattered Glass", Optimus Prime, a redeco of Classics Optimus Prime; Grimlock, a redeco of Classics Grimlock; Goldbug, a retool of Cybertron Hot Shot; Autobot Jazz, a retool of Cybertron Crosswise; Starscream, a redeco of Cybertron Voyager class Starscream; Mini-con Razorclaw, a redeco of Classics Overbite. I will also throw in the comic and pin.

14. Primus

News Credits:
    Botcon Ricochet has been sold.

Still have the following:

2008 BotCon Shattered Glass box set plus comic and pin: Looking for at least $800 + shipping.

2006 BotCon Axalon Cheetor Sealed in Bag: don't know the value. Open to fair offers.