So for awhile now I've known of this resin model kit of a G1 Prime from Wonderfest a few years back. Hard to come by now days, but I know TFSource had a listing on ebay..i asked them about it and that listing mysteriously vanished and got no answer. Oh well. Then some time later I saw another seller with one. They wanted 250$ plus shipping..I got him to go 200$ shipped. Worked for me. Now the only problem being..While I've repainted things before, and done some model stuff before..never worked with resin. So I researched a bit, asked around and tried to prepare as best as I could..I didn't want to screw this guy up. So got my package in..and I was really excited to get it going..but kept telling myself to be patient and do it right.. I took out all the pieces, and soaked them in soapy water and used a toothbrush to remove all the release agent that might be on the pieces still, then trimmed off all the flash and extra bits of resin with my knife..and once that was done, using some wall putty, put the pieces together to make sure everything fit right and looked good. Once that was done, I sprayed over the pieces with a base coat paint so the finished paint would apply better and be even and all.. I sprayed one side, let it dry, and flipped the pieces to get the other side..not usually how I've repainted..normally I don't bother with undercoats..just go finish, but again, wanted to do it right. After base coat was added, and dried, I divided up the pieces into their individual colors and started spraying..a nice deep blood red for Prime, with some metallic flake royal blue and then for his metal stuff, I didn't want just grey, so I used Rustoleum Chrome which really works great and gives a very nice chrome effect more so than just silver paint will. Just be careful to let it dry thoroughly before you touch it..leaves fingerprints really easily and that looks awful. Once sprayed and dried, although I probably could have given it a few more days..but gave it 24hrs, I just had to start putting him together.. so I did, slowly, starting with feet on up. I read that ordinary superglue works for resin, but I found a lot of the times, it didn't create that great of a seal..or, it just glued to the paint, and would come free and just remove the paint from that connection point. But, I carefully went back in and reglued the areas effected and gave it more time to set. And it worked. After all together, I gave him a few days to just dry out and set..and now he's all done! And now that he's done...while I was out buying supplies to do this at Hobby Lobby, this truck model kit caught my eye..and thought it looked rather G1 Prime like, so, I've begun working on him too, and will be painting him up to look like Prime.. To be continued!!